Menu
granted visas to chinese wives of UK nationals. Anyone got a story?
Oct 21, 2008 17:35
  • JIMPANZY
I have recently married in China. I am from the UK and my wife is Chinese. At the moment she is still in China and we must wait some months before applying for her visa. Are there any people on this site who have successfully brought their wife to the UK and who could kindly give me as much advice as possible on this topic??. I am having great difficulty in pinpointing the answers I'm looking for. HEEEEELLLPPPP!!
Oct 22, 2008 17:09
  • FIFTYPOUNDER
Hi
I have not been through the official procedure yet but i think that the form you will require,to bring home your wife,can be found on the UK borders agency website (just google it).While i was going through the ins and outs of the process for my own needs i am sure that i noticed the form i was downloading (VC4) was also for application for the settlement of a spouse in the UK. You can download and print almost all of the forms required for visa applications. I found the website very helpful so far although i have only made preparations for application for a fiance visa and will be handing in the application in Beijing over the xmas period,maybe then the beurocracy will complicate what seems to be a simple procedure. I really hope not just want to get my laope home as soon as....
Oct 23, 2008 12:33
  • JIMPANZY
Thanks mate....I left you a private message. I hope you don't mind answering this question for me.
Post a Reply to: granted visas to chinese wives of UK nationals. Anyone got a story?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code