Menu
Germans are the sexiest Europeans?
Oct 24, 2008 04:10
  • JIMMYB
According to a survey published on Tuesday, conducted for Internet holiday firm lastminute.com, found that British women thought German men were the sexiest Europeans. While their counterparts thought Croatian women were the most attractive.

About 31 percent of women said the men in Germany were better looking than anywhere else. Croatian women scored 37 percent with British men.

Do you agree? Whom do you think are the sexiest men and the most attractive women in the world?
Oct 24, 2008 05:09
  • CARLOS
Finnish men and Chinese women.

(eh... lol?)

Carlos
Oct 24, 2008 07:54
  • JCNILE123
He, he, I heed you Carlos...
Oct 24, 2008 19:29
  • COOLSPRINGS
Well, Jimmy, I am gonna tell you something.

As a Child, we saw movies most from Yogoslavia and Russia. My impression is people from Croatia like fighting, as you can see this in Today's Balkans. I used to work with a southern slavonic old blonde who is quite energetic and bichy but brainless.

And my cousin married a Germen guy (They are schoolmates in Germany) who works as a photographer travelling worldwide, I was told this guy is very shy and serious. And their marriage costs me RMB 5000 (the current market value of relatives contribution to new couples is being inflated in China)
Nov 2, 2008 22:22
GUESTWISE Yeah right, and Russians are the kindest souls on the planet too.... LOL
Post a Reply to: Germans are the sexiest Europeans?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code