Menu
LOOKING FOR SUPPLIER
Jan 5, 2010 01:54
GUEST91110 I sell natural gemstone bracelets, pendants, necklaces, rings and earings. I also sell 925 silver bracelets and fashion jewelry too
my msn: hotmail.com|terrance_chen
Mobile number:
Jan 30, 2010 02:20
  • ASTFASHION
We are fashion clothes manufacturer producing ladies' and children's knitted and woven clothes, feel free to contact us by hotmail.com|Ast.Fashion
Feb 2, 2010 05:22
  • ZAK_0
hi,

i am travelling to Guangzhou in search of bulk (wholesale) purchases of original branded clothes. where is the best place to go find these?
and is there a area where i can also source of chinese antique furnitures please.

all help and suggestions greatly valued.
Feb 5, 2010 18:40
i would like to have a supplier of hello kitty items, fashionable clothes with MOQ that is not that high. thanks.

please contact me at gmail.com|wyethdeleon
Feb 12, 2010 14:14
GUEST18172 What kind of brand name and cloths are you looking for so I can give you an accurate quote, and what kind of bulk amount are you looking for as well feel free to contact me at gmail.com|fordfusion13
Feb 24, 2010 00:02
GUEST24135 Help in Finding suppliers in China. More information, please visit www.goodally.com
Mar 15, 2010 23:55
GUEST69216 Hi I specialize in finding things for people I ran across a website that will give you everything you are looking to get. I sell the website name to people so they can get the best prices from manufacturers all over the world straight from the manufacturer I charge a one time fee and will let you know how to operate the whole thing. Please email me at yahoo.com|ehhendricks

This website offers apparel,electronics,cars,laptops,lcd t.v's anything you are looking to get that is made in china you can find here at less than half of the price of retail prices
Mar 23, 2010 11:35
  • RAYGOH
Looking for Suppliers of Traditional Chinese Lady Wedding Attire. Dress - Kua in Mandarin

See picture here:

Apr 23, 2010 02:24
Hi,
This is Zoe from www.worldleathers.com.
We supply various real leather products, handbags, wallets, shoes, belts ,tie, hats, bikinis, Scarves, jewelry etc, like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, chloe, Hermes, Prada, Fendi, Dior, Balenciaga, JIMMY CHOO, MIU MIU, Bottega Veneta, Marc Jacobs, Dolce&Gabbana, VALENTINO, BURBERRY, MULBERRY, Thomaswylade, YSL, Juicy, MARNI, Kooba, VERSACE, GIVENCHY, LOEWE, CELINE, BALLY, BARBARA BUI, Thomaswylade, Roberto,etc.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me:
Email:worldleathers.com|zoe
MSN:hotmail.com|worldleatherscom
Yahoo:yahoo.com.cn|zoeworldleathers
Zoe
May 30, 2011 02:40
GUESTNADO supplier from Korea, will make any orders. can contact me via email yahoo.com|nodikseoul
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: LOOKING FOR SUPPLIER
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code