Menu
Homeschool
Oct 25, 2008 19:30
guest36162 Does anyone have informatio homeschool for students in Guangzhou. When I was in Shanghai there was a group of expats whose children would meet everyday under the guidance of a teacher to conduct homeschool and I was hoping to find this in Guangzhou. I do need some help with this,does anybody have any information????
Oct 28, 2008 05:59
  • APAULT
I have lost the URL, but there is at least one Guangzhou expat site, I suggest you try searching for it and ask there also
Feb 10, 2009 04:27
GUEST20107 we also have schooling problems so ,if any of you can Or can find someone who is an accrediate teacher and is willing to help us in home school plz tell us, thank you! we are willing to pay the teacher at least 10000RMB/ semester. thank you! (teacher will be required to teacher ALL KINDs of NORMAL education calsses) or you guys can be a group and split the atlest given 10000RMB. thank you!
please contact me at hotmail.com|i_am_jenny_marison
Thank you for your assistances
Mar 2, 2009 00:46
GUESTLECIA I am also looking for school for my 12 year old daughter. Did you find any information on homeschool?
Mar 5, 2009 01:42
  • JOSHIRV57
Confidently, There is a new English School in Guangzhou,and they need new students for week-ends. Kindergarten,1st 2nd 3rd ,4th 5th and sixth grades.Also
any adults for day classes,(possibly) The pricing is very affordable,for most families.This is in a private vocational school .
Mar 6, 2009 04:50
  • DODGER
Josh, you haven’t started teaching English now have you?
Heaven help us.
Dodger
Mar 6, 2009 09:14
  • JABAROOTOO
And free classes .........?????

Anyone wishing to Home school should research before leaving country of origin and have all necessary curriculum for their children.

As Paul suggested it is also best to post on the Expat site in the City that you will be living. It may take a few attempts to make contact with other homeschooling parents as they may not be members of websites. But once you have made contact with the expat community you can then begin to ask around.

Many Chinese cities also have International Women's Groups or International Christian Fellowships which are another avenue for meeting expat wives and mothers, some of whom may be homeschooling or know of mothers who are..................

All the best with your search.
Mar 28, 2009 02:40
GUEST79191 Greenways Academy, a fully accredited web-based curriculum now has a representative in China to service expats looking to homeschool their children. His contact address is gmail.com|wagepeace71
Mar 31, 2009 07:49
  • JOSHIRV57
Dodger,So little you know,and so little will you learn.It will take more than old age to shut you up.
Post a Reply to: Homeschool
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code