Menu
Going to Wedding (Jiangnandadao) street in Guangzhou
Oct 27, 2008 21:56
  • DARKHORSE

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and would like some info.

I am travelling to Guangzhou in mid December (21-26) this year. I would like to know how to get to 'WEdding street' Jiangnandadao where they sell lots of wedding stuff and Haiyin electrical city. Do you know whether there are close and/or budget hotels/motels nearby and should I take the metro or bus to the WEdding st./Haiyin ? Also, any ideas on where else to go/or do? Maybe Baiyun Park?

Do you also know where I can get a detailed map (in English) of Guangzhou? If any on the Internet?

I can speak Cantonese but not great ;) and can't read Chinese.

Thanks so much
Darkhorse
Oct 31, 2008 01:45
  • ZENCHEN
Map of Guangzhou:
http://english.sohu.com/2004/07/07/08/article220900870.shtml
Jan 8, 2009 04:23
GUEST24057 Sorry didn't read your post until now. (Jan. 2009). I also just came back from there. Well for others who might want to know, it's accessible by MTR (the metro).

If you're a tiny size, you can buy any of the gowns off the rack. But if you're like me and a lit' overweight, you can have it tailored made. I brought my own mag samples over but didn't have 1-2 months so i coudln't have the gown i wanted made. So i settled for what they had and they made it within 7 days. The fabric and craftmanship won't be as nice as the ones they export of course but the price is very cheap so if you're not too fussy then you'll be ok. but if you want it a certain way, then you might as well just buy it where you live.

You can get a map at the airport or at any bookstore or anywhere they might sell souvenirs.
Mar 23, 2009 05:16
GUESTXMASTREE hi, i will be going to GuangZhou this July and plan to get my wedding gown at the wedding street. But i heard the street has moved to a new building. Is there anyone who can let me know where the wedding street has moved.
Thanks alot. :D Have a good day
Aug 13, 2010 03:58
GUESTANA Hi,

I am going to Guangzhou in two weeks to buy my wedding dress. I am looking for the export quality and high fashion dress. could you pls tell me where's the best place to find good quality wedding dress's in guangzhou?
Aug 13, 2010 22:15
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTANA

Hi,

I am going to Guangzhou in two weeks to buy my wedding dress. I am looking for the export quality and high fashion dress. could you pls tell me where's the best place to find good quality wedding dress's in guangzhou?

There is a wedding dress street in JiangnanDadao(江南大道), Haizhu District. You may have a look there.
Mar 4, 2011 21:47
GUEST84118 Did you manage to find out where the new building is?

Also does anyone know if there is a wedding street in Hangzhou? The best place to buy wedding clothes in Hangzhou?
Sep 24, 2011 10:11
GUEST15119 Can i get beautiful flower girl dresses to buy for my shop on wedding dtress street?.
Sep 27, 2011 03:28
GUEST59238
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15119

Can i get beautiful flower girl dresses to buy for my shop on wedding dtress street?.

Hi, do you need a beautiful pillow for your family? If so , please send your beautiful wedding photo or your family photo to me ,and then we can design a beautiful and personalized pillow for you,that will be amazing.if you need it, please feel free to contact me, here is my email address: hotmail.com|jessicawusales. I am looking forward to your reply, thanks!
Post a Reply to: Going to Wedding (Jiangnandadao) street in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code