- Travel Reviews
- Travel Tips
- Photo Album
- China Videos
|Anyone been to Huashan, Shaanxi? Need help and advice.|
|Oct 28, 2008 10:54|
|'I'm planning to go to Huashan(in November) from Luoyang arriving in the afternoon, stay overnight at the foothills and attempt to start my ascend at midnight using the old road(this was recommended in some of the guidebooks for those who like to see the sunrise). I'm targeting to complete the whole circuit (all the peaks) by 11am and back to the foothills by 12noon (planning to come down using the cable car), so that I can catch a transport to Xian'|
Ok so here is my questions:
1. Is November , do you think climbing at night is advisable? Since is at night, do I still need to do my registrations and pay the fees or should I do it earlier?
2. Do we need a local guide, or a map is more than sufficient?
3. Any recommendation on the accomodation at the foothills?
4. Do you think the time that I have allocated for the entire circuits sufficient??
5. Where is the best place to get a public transport to Xian?
6. Other tips / advice??
|Oct 31, 2008 05:59|
Post a Reply to: Anyone been to Huashan, Shaanxi? Need help and advice.
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)