indian-chinese baby born in china
Oct 28, 2008 21:43
  • Points: 5
  • Join Date: Oct 28, 2008
  • Status: offline

Im indian and married with chinese in China on year of 2006 ( xian,shaanxi province) Now we have year old baby and I got Indian passport for my baby in Indian emabssy in Guangzhou. Now we want go to india for holidays ,so we went enrty exit office for gettting entry and exit permit for my baby but they cannot issue bec they told us that baby is chinese -ie baby born in china belongs to china only and they cannot accept indian passport for a baby.

Well, we like baby belongs to Indian only but they cannot give any certificate ie enrty and exit from china ,since i have friend married with chinese . His daughter got enrty and exit for an year in chian issued in Guangdong province since their baby blongs to indian.
But enrty and exit office in Shaanxi province cannot offer this kind of certificate.

Pl explain , what can i do now ? How we take our baby out ? why they cannot give ?

Pl tell you ur suggestions /advices .

Aug 10, 2009 21:29
  • Points: 4102
  • Join Date: Jul 15, 2007
  • Status: Offline
Svrgopi, did you register the birth of your child with the local authorities?
If you did, then they would consider it a Chinese citizen.
I don’t believe that they recognize duel nationalities.

Aug 10, 2009 22:50
  • Points: 12
  • Join Date: Aug 10, 2009
  • Status: Offline
Hello Gopi,
1. First you get the certifificate from the hospital where the child is born.
2. In that you clearly mension the father name (nationality, & etc detail) & mother (nationality & etc detail) description.
3. when you get the Baby birth certificate,then you can apply with this bith certificate.

This is only my suggestion,

Hope this will help you,

Oct 15, 2009 11:19
GUEST12255 can you send your babys foto...because i m planning to marry achinese girl germany,,,,,,,
Oct 16, 2009 10:54
  • Points: 6610
  • Join Date: Mar 11, 2006
  • Status: Offline
Guest: thats a weird request.

Oct 18, 2009 23:47
GUEST27983 Actually i was going to ask for a picture of your baby as well. i am an indian girl who is going to marry a chinese guy and would love to see what i have to look forward to!

Goodluck on ure quest for emigration to india. I hope ure son has lots of fun in India!!!
Dec 24, 2009 15:29

Originally Posted by GUEST12255

can you send your babys foto...because i m planning to marry achinese girl germany,,,,,,,

wtf dude.sad reply.really
Feb 12, 2010 00:27
GUESTHARISH i wannu see how the baby looks.....
Apr 25, 2011 07:40
I am Shashi from Shenzhen and married to Chinese citizen very soon we are going have baby and we will seeking for Indian Passport it, so what are the procedures..?
Kinly mail me|shashi4x
Apr 25, 2011 22:36
GUEST04154 Do you mean you want to get an Indian passport for your baby? You can take the birth certificate of the baby to make birth registration at Indian consulate in Guangzhou, then apply for Indian passport for him at the consulate.
Nov 9, 2011 10:06
GUEST22228 hi i am an indian married to a chinese girl and have daughter of 2years now ,before i have not applied for her passport ,now i want to apply indian passport for her,if anyone knows this issue let me know how to apply indian passport for my daughter .do need to pay any penalty for late application,please share ur experiences with me
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: indian-chinese baby born in china
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code