Menu
Warm and Cozy Courtyard Hotel in Beijing City Center on Sale now!
Nov 1, 2008 08:45
  • SUNXIANGLI
While many local old buildings in Beijing have been lost to the bulldozers of modernization, Emperor's Guards Station Courtyard Inn is a perfectly preserved traditional Chinese courtyard house located in the center of Beijing. Emperor's Guards Station Courtyard Inn courtyard welcomes you from the moment you step through the red double doors with bubbling water fountains and comfortable garden furniture to relax in.

Facilities – the Emperor's Guards Station Courtyard Inn has 5 rooms and 5 bathrooms all uniquely and comfortably appointed with antique Chinese furniture, cable TV, and internet. All the rooms have very good heating in winter and 24 hours hot water for shower.

Other services include: detailed Beijing city maps (English and Chinese), Chinese lessons, books, car rental, airport pick and return, bike rental, ticket booking for rail, air, entertainment, travel information, tour guide, interpreter, local tours, electronic services (print, copy, scan).

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or want more details.

--
Emperor's Guards Station Courtyard Hotel
Phone: +86-10-65274138/78
Fax:+86-10-65274178
Cell: +86- 13621228626
E-mail: gmail.com|emperorsguards
www.emperorsguards.com
Address: No. 51, Beijige Santiao, Dongdan Beidajie, Dongcheng District, Beijing

Oct 28, 2009 06:37
GUESTVAISMAN Good morning
as I am a Beijing fan I would like to come back for few days on my own on May or June 2010
can you give me the price of 1DB and tell me which credit card are accepted for payment
thank s a lot and have a good day
regards from Faguo
Mrs Anita Vaisman
email: yahoo.fr|jasinhelsinki
Post a Reply to: Warm and Cozy Courtyard Hotel in Beijing City Center on Sale now!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code