Menu
What's your favorite animated movie(s)?
Nov 3, 2008 22:36
  • HUAMULAN
Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa will be released very soon. I can't wait to watch. I hope it will be as good as the first Madagascar or better.

The best animated movie, for me, is Madagascar. I think the story is somehow unusual, creative and funny. It's my favorite..

What's yours?
Nov 4, 2008 10:45
The first one I saw was Bambi and I did cry! well was only a toddler at the time.
I quite liked The Lion King when I took my daughter to see it.
Alan
Nov 4, 2008 11:54
  • CARLOS
Bambi goes over the generations, Alan. I had Bambi on video tape. My brother´s son, 5 yo, watched time after time the scene Bambi´s mother was shot and pearl sized teardrops falled on his cheeks. He just couldn´t stop watching it.

I liked Lion King too.

Carlos
Nov 4, 2008 19:27
  • DODGER
I remember Bambi. But why did the hunters have to shoot his Dad? I’m still trying to get over it.
Snow White and the seven Dwarfs was also up there.
Some of the Dwarfs even visit this forum from time to time too which is nice.
Dodger.
Nov 4, 2008 19:39
  • HELLOKITTY
Shrek is my favorite. I love the lovely shrek. The marriage between him and the princess is fairytale.
Nov 4, 2008 19:42
  • HUAMULAN
Yeah, Bambi is another great one. Every kids love Bambi, not only in early years but even now.. My niece and nephews love it and wacthed it over and over again..
Nov 6, 2008 03:39
I remember when my daughter was just a few months old and being a bit restless so I put on the video of Bambi and sat her in her chair to watch it, she watched every bit of it and she loved it.
Dodger, that was so funny about some of the dwarfs visiting this forum, at the moment I think I must be Sleepy and BY must be Grumpy! he he, which one are you?
Alan
Nov 6, 2008 03:53
  • JIMMYB
Anyone of you watched any Chinese animated movies? My favourite is The Magic Lotus Lantern.

Nov 6, 2008 03:56
  • DODGER
“which one are you?”
Alan, I’m Dopey.
I forgot to mention Roger Rabbit.
I fell in love with his girl friend. My therapist said it was perfectly normal, I’m still not convinced.
Dodger.

PS. Now I can’t stop humming “hi ho, hi ho, its of to work I go”
Nov 6, 2008 17:48
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Animated? I am addicted to animes. Slam Dunk, Prince of Tennis, School Rumble, Samurai X and any anime with cute guys to drool over, haha... ^_^

For Disney, I love Hercules and Mulan.

Dodger, do you know that in Japan there is a petition to make it lawful to marry a cartoon character? LOL!!!
Nov 6, 2008 22:01
  • JIMMYB
I have watched Slam Dunk and Prince of Tennis. What are School Rumble and Samurai X, SHESGOTTOBE? As for Disney cartoons, I enjoy Tom and Jerry. Maybe, you guys don't know that there are many different versions Tom and Jerry in China. The cat and the mouse can speak different dialects such as Dongbei dialect, Shaanxi dialect and Sichuan dialect. I always can't help laughing when watching it.
Page 1 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What's your favorite animated movie(s)?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code