Menu
[Sichuan][Yunnan] (Dec to Jan) Travel companions needed
Nov 6, 2008 03:05
  • FREDDX
I planed to visit sichuan and yunnan province for few weeks during my 2 months stay in china.
so if you are interested, either by yourself or traveling with a small group. let me know
I am flexible with my travel plan and dates

Cheers

hotmail.com|fred_vip
Nov 6, 2008 03:09
  • FREDDX
By the way, i live in sydney australia and i do speak fluent chinese, hope that would help during the trip
Nov 18, 2008 02:39
  • FIONA2008
when do you start your trip? i am in Chengdu,Sichuan, and am considering a trip to Yunnan.
Nov 24, 2008 14:37
  • YUANZHOULV
if you are interested in trekking, seeing nature, culture, etc. and staying away from tour buses and organised tours, i may be interested :) i like mostly to learn about culture and photography when i travel
let me know ~ i haven't decided yet but i will probably go in and out of shanghai about 25-dec to 15-jan or so and can go by train anywhere from there of course, i'm used to long train rides
Dec 1, 2008 23:52
  • KVONELU
My gf and I will be flying into Guangzhou on Dec 13 for 4 weeks and am looking for for people to travel with us to Sichuan-Yunnan-Tibet from Dec 12 to Jan 10 and was seeing if anybody is interested in joining us.

Please email me at yahoo.com|vo_khanh_2000
Dec 2, 2008 13:59
  • MARS
lol~~~ahah i am also from syd too~~~~ but i am chinese overseastudent. so surprised to c someone comes from Aus.

i've just done the degree from Wollongong uni and back 2 hometown for holiday. Have fun in China.

Post a Reply to: [Sichuan][Yunnan] (Dec to Jan) Travel companions needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code