Menu
December or January in Shanghai?
Nov 6, 2008 19:04
guestcyklm Hi there,

I am planning a 4D trip to Hangzhou-Shanghai(including ZhouZhuang). I have to make a decision on 2 available dates - early Dec or early Jan. I would prefer early Dec but the airfare differences are around USD300 for 2 of us.

Is January in Shanghai is big no-no, any major difference since both months are in winter? Please advice.

Best regards.
Nov 6, 2008 19:36
There is not difference in winter, you just choose the cheap one . And if you come to shanghai search apartment-hotel , i suggest you can contact to Miss wang whom is working in shanghai right now.she graduated university this year, and kindness.her number is 021-62770636 QQ: 767310554
MSN:hotmail.com|zhusu800 URL: http://www.myhome400.com E-Mail: hotmail.com|zhusu800
Nov 6, 2008 20:56
  • ELLYSE
Not much difference. Come in January if it's cheaper.
Nov 10, 2008 06:57
I think you can come after December , it get cheaper than December ! And also you can spend a good christmas day with your family ~ hehey I am Maggie, a kindly ,passionate easy going girl in shanghai , I am experienced China business interpreter , translator and tour guide ! Bachelor degree in business English and foreign trade. Good command of English in listening .speaking .writhing and translating ,So I'd like to find some other working chance to make full use of my time and work more. I would like help your trip and your business in china , my service is as follows

Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers; Exhibitions / Trade Shows ; Business Meeting / Negotiations ; Market Research ; Help Client Set up Office ; Business Companion ; Secretary Service ; Personal Tour Guide ; Show Local Culture/ Food /Shooping/ Entertainment...
Feel free to contact to me :
my email:gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
MSN:hotmail.com|shanghailittlestar
My phone :+86 15800302159
Post a Reply to: December or January in Shanghai?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code