Menu
What is considered a fashion victim in China?
Nov 8, 2008 22:25
  • DANIELLE13
What you gals think is right in China?
This one ok or not?
Have any pics of fashion victims?

Nov 9, 2008 08:57
  • GARYKINKADE
Not sure about her being a victim of fashion in China.
I do suspect that if this dear lady were to wear this outfit through the jungles of Africa or parts of Asia then a Mr. Leopard might make her a victim for various and sundry reasons other than fashion.
Nov 9, 2008 21:04
  • SUNNYDREAM
DANIELLE13,
The one showed in your pic shouldn't be seen as a fashion victim. She is a model. That's her profession. She made a lot of money through walking the catwalk in the bizzare outfit.
Nov 9, 2008 23:46
  • WCTMAN
Fashion victims in China are the world famous brand manufacturers such as LV, Columbia, Northface, Gucci...These companies suffer from the overwhelming presence of jiade.
Nov 10, 2008 19:46
  • SHESGOTTOBE
As far as I know, a fashion victim is someone who insists on wearing clothes that are considered "in" even though the clothes do not suit her/him. Let's face it, not all look good in skinny jeans or halter dresses or mini-skirts. When I was in one country in Asia where the coldest temperature they can get is 70 F, many girls insist on wearing long boots and long coats and I was like O_o.

Nov 11, 2008 03:50
GUEST1076 Fashion victims are those blindly run after "celebs". They dressed as the way their icons dressed.
Post a Reply to: What is considered a fashion victim in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code