Menu
China's Fattest Man
Nov 10, 2008 20:58
  • JOHNNY512
China's CCTV broadcast a program about the fattest man in China, The man's fat in his belly is so thick that it is like a "bullet-proof vest".

Nov 10, 2008 20:59
  • JOHNNY512
Too much fat aroud his belly and chest.

Dec 16, 2011 18:21
GUEST81143 he is way too big
Dec 28, 2011 02:57
  • RAINDROP
I was terrified when seeing his picture. He is much larger than the sumo. I doubt if he could stand up on his own.
Dec 28, 2011 08:59
GUEST31188 What causes this condition?

How can the heart continue like this?
Dec 28, 2011 21:19
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST31188

What causes this condition?

How can the heart continue like this?

I searched some news reports about this guy. His name is Liang Yong. He weighed about 5 kilograms when he was born. According to his father, Liang Yong ate too much. His weight reached more than 50 kilograms when he was six years old. His father tried many ways to ask his son to lose weight but finally failed.

When he was eighteen, he fell in love with a girl. But they two broke up because the girl thought he was too fat. Later, he made up his mind to lose weight. It was successful. His weight was 110 kilograms. Then he met Miss Tang and got married in 2004. His wife took good care of him and he became fat again.

They ran a tea house but didn’t earn much money. Because he was too fat, his wife had to run the teahouse, make meals, do housework and take care of him.

Last year, he suffered from cardiopulmonary collapse and liver problem. He was sent to the local hospital for treatment. His life was threatened but was rescued at last. This year, he took an operation in Guangzhou and lost 22.5 kilograms. His weight was 193 kilograms.

The doctor said that he would keep losing about 10-15 kilograms in the following two years and finally become a normal person.
Post a Reply to: China's Fattest Man
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code