Menu
Chinese women are beautiful
Jan 26, 2010 10:30
  • BWINKS
Quote:

Originally Posted by XIAOLIFEIDAO

i am beautiful

Awesomest quote ever! Lol... I'm sorry. i just think that was very funny! (though true...) Did anyone else find that post funny, or am i the only one?
Jan 31, 2010 22:00
  • HERBEAT
Well... as the topic says, Chinese women are beautiful... Hmm... does that mean one will be beautiful as long as she's Chinese?
Feb 1, 2010 22:35
  • YANGOLA
how about marry a chinese woman who gives both spiritual and physiologic delight
Feb 4, 2010 03:55
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by YANGOLA

how about marry a chinese woman who gives both spiritual and physiologic delight

Then open your eyes and seek carefully. I am sure you will find such a girl. But I am not sure how long it will take.
Feb 17, 2010 06:52
  • GLADIATOR
lolz another topic on chinese beauty. One thing i have to admit is that chinese and for that matter most asian women have more feminity than the western women. well just an experience sharing, may be i did not see the whole world to comment with full understanding.
May 1, 2010 09:57
  • DAINTY
Its great you guys aren't prejudiced against race but I find the majority of western men would run a mile if they happened to chat to a chinese woman online without knowing what they look like!! Happens all the time with me and its a shame people can be so shallow.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese women are beautiful
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code