Menu
nearest airport to Zhejiang
Jul 25, 2011 08:04
GUEST17315 Dear Sir,
I plan to go Ruian City,Zhejiang Province,China, pl suggest best routine from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) / Bombay (India), pl mail: yahoo.com|gurmukhjuryani

Jul 25, 2011 21:41
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17315

Dear Sir,
I plan to go Ruian City,Zhejiang Province,China, pl suggest best routine from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) / Bombay (India), pl mail: yahoo.com|gurmukhjuryani

You need to fly to Shanghai or Hangzhou first and then take a bus or train to Ruian.
Jul 27, 2011 21:04
GUEST86211 I would like to go to Yiwu, China from Kuala Lumpur,
Kindly suggest the traval options.. dialogasia.com|mjawed.alam
regards.
Jul 27, 2011 22:01
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST86211

I would like to go to Yiwu, China from Kuala Lumpur,
Kindly suggest the traval options.. dialogasia.com|mjawed.alam
regards.

First, fly to Shanghai Pudong airport from Kuala Lumpur. THen take the Pudong airport shuttle bus to Yiwu if you can catch it. If not, go to one of the railwaystations in Shanghai and take a train to Yiwu.
Aug 17, 2011 06:47
GUESTJOHN Hello ellyse,which international airport is in zhejiang?if not,which is closer to it,i am coming in from lagos, nigeria. thanks
Aug 17, 2011 20:37
GUEST3686
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJOHN

Hello ellyse,which international airport is in zhejiang?if not,which is closer to it,i am coming in from lagos, nigeria. thanks

Hangzhou Airport. If there is no flight from Nigera to Hangzhou, you may get to Pudong Airport and then get to your destination in Zhejiang.
Aug 20, 2011 05:49
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJOHN

Hello ellyse,which international airport is in zhejiang?if not,which is closer to it,i am coming in from lagos, nigeria. thanks

Hangzhou Xiashan Airport.

Regards

Geoff Li
Aug 21, 2011 17:47
GUESTGEORGE Hello,

I plan to travel to Xiasong Industrial Zone Pingyang, Zhejiang, China from Lagos; please can you suggest the best air route? can recommend any airline?

Thanks alot!
Aug 21, 2011 20:16
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTGEORGE

Hello,<br />
<br />
I plan to travel to Xiasong Industrial Zone Pingyang, Zhejiang, China from Lagos; please can you suggest the best air route? can recommend any airline?<br />
<br />
Thanks alot!

The nearest international airport should be Hangzhou airport. If it doesn't operate the flight from and to Lagos, then you need to get to shanghai Pudong airport. If still no, then you can only get to Beijing than transfer to Wenzhou, then Pingyang.
Sep 5, 2011 08:41
GUEST13204 Hi
Plz let me know how I can visit Hefei City,Anhui Province,China.and Qiubin Street, Jinhua city, Zhejiang, China 321016, and how far this two places and what are the nearest domestic and international air port and which air lines i ll get from Kolkata India
Page 7 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: nearest airport to Zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code