Menu
Spring Festival 2009
Nov 22, 2008 05:42
guestGerry3999 Hi folks, I am Gerry. I live and work in Taiyuan, ShanXi and am planning a trip to Sanya to spend the winter holiday from Jan 2 to Feb 21. Are you interested in spending some time in this winter paradise? I have not been to Hainan province before, speak a little Chinese and am interested in swimming, beach walks, talking, sightseeing and am a single 48 year old English speaker from Canada. I have lived in China for about 9 months now, and am looking for someone or some people to be travel buddies with me. I have a hotel that was recommended that costs about 60 yuan per night and was thinking it would be very nice to rent a house from a local fisherman instead of a hotel. Has anyone experience in that? Can you recommend some off the beaten path places and sights? I do not smoke and prefer if you do not smoke also. I like seafood and know we will have a good time.

I hope you have a great spring festival 2009 if you are not able to make it to Sanya.

Gerry
Nov 25, 2008 06:48
  • GERRY3999
Hi all, just a follow up from me Gerry --- I am not looking for a roommate, I am looking for someone or some people to hang out with during my stay in Hainan. Dinners, conversation and exploring the island.
Nov 26, 2008 01:32
GUEST15213 I am a Chinese lady. I am planning to go to Hai Kou on 23rd December and be leaving to Sanya on 26th December. After spending three days in Sanya, I will head back to Haikou in the evening of 28th December and return to Guangzhou on 29th December. I wonder if there is nice, funny, well-educated companions enjoy the holidays with me?

I can be reached at: yahoo.com.cn|maogou250

Cheers,

Kitty
Dec 1, 2008 23:49
  • MARS
I am native who lived in HaiKou at the moment, welcome 2 HaiNan. lol~~~~ any question makes u confusing~ ? no worries , just ask me.
Post a Reply to: Spring Festival 2009
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code