Menu
What do you think of Chongqing girls?
Nov 24, 2008 21:45
guest2577 China's southwestern Chongqing city is reputed as "the hometown of beauty". A lot of Chinese guys said that Chongqing is abundant with beautiful girls. On my visit to Chongqing 20 days ago, I didn't meet many beauties. Chongqing girls are ordinary. Their looks are not superior to that of girls in other Chinese cities. In Beijing, Shanghai and Sanya, the girls are much more beautiful than Chongqing girls. What do you think of Chongqing girls?

Nov 24, 2008 21:52
  • MGHLLL123123
Beauties all over China is pouring into developed areas, such as Pearl River Delta, Yangze River Delta...but I am sure there are still many beauties in Chongqing although I never been there since most of Chongqing Gals are very beautiful. Thats the truth!
Nov 25, 2008 01:03
  • JABAROOTOO
Chongqing's girls are much the same as elsewhere in China.

Their special claim to beauty derives more from Two factors

high humidity in the air year round and
lack of exposure to direct sunlight which protects their complexion.

Anywhere else this would not necessarily be seen as an asset.

I've lived in Chongqing for five years and I get more beautiful with every passing year. At least my friends say I do. LOL

Nov 25, 2008 20:23
  • SUNNYDREAM
"I've lived in Chongqing for five years and I get more beautiful with every passing year. At least my friends say I do. LOL "

^_^, Chongqing sounds a good place for girls. I agree with you. It is related to the weather in Chongqing. The foggy weather shield Chongqing girls from sunlight, hence their snowwhite complexion. For me, I don't like foggy weather since it makes me depressed. I like sunshine and see the clear sky.
Nov 25, 2008 22:41
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Isn't this in the same league as the "_____ girls are beautiful"?

There are beautiful women everywhere.
Nov 27, 2008 04:52
  • GERRY3999
Beauty is only skin deep, but Ugly goes all the way to the bone!

I think that there is a higher percentage of beautiful girls in Chongqing. As it was part of Sichuan for many years, they take their roots from that province and mixed with a combination of weather, protection from the sun and foods, it produces a unique mix of women. I believe while I was traveling all over China and even before I got here, I had heard that Shanghai women were some of the prettiest on earth due to their high cheekbones and complexion. I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder........ Can I behold a beauty for a while? I currently have none!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha......
Nov 27, 2008 21:12
  • MARRIE
It's hard to say. But the proper humidiy, tempreture in Shanghai, northern Zhe Jiang and Southern Jiang Su province can keep your skin from getting old.
Nov 28, 2008 03:41
GUEST7421 I had heard that Shanghai women were some of the prettiest on earth due to their high cheekbones and complexion.

Shanghai girls are good-looking, but they don't have good tempers. They are stingy. If you borrow money from them, they are unhappy. Sichuan women are more honest and generous.
Nov 30, 2008 21:28
  • JANE01
Pretty girls are everywhere in Chongqing. Their complexions are fine and white. It is much related to the climate there.
Feb 26, 2009 20:12
GUEST57179 i am a Chongqing lady and meet many beauties around of me in the city everyday.
:-)
Mar 28, 2009 15:01
  • ISAAK2
I've been checking on how tobe allowed to travel to Chongqing from USA, it seems like a big run around. I always traveled military before, didn't even need passport. Do you have any suggestions on a easy travel to there. I've checked with there embassies web site and it says I would even have to visit the WA DC office in person to file visa papers, I live in WA state 3,000 miles away. Any idea's helpful, thanks Ron
Page 1 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of Chongqing girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code