Menu
What do you think of Chongqing girls?
Sep 22, 2009 22:43
  • MEGATRON
what say..... give me her number, hahahaha.
i met other girls like that, here in chongqing, there is little to say, they are a lot of sluts, in my opinion, they know to be sexy and lovely, and they use those weapons to reach what they desire, stupid, very fool things.
Like go in Australia or abroad in some western country, most of the times in Usa.
they are crazy, fine actresses, they can make you believe everything, and clean your banking account in a few, they have no respect for theirself and for the others, which worth for them is reach theirs stupid dreams.
pound her till you can, don't give her no mone anymore, dinner only after shaged, is this they want, then get rid of her. there are a lot of beautiful women in China, what to do with that.
Dec 8, 2009 23:30
GUESTSINGAPO...
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10226 View Post

I am in love with a Chong Qing girl who comes to Singapore to work as a prostitute. But she don't love me, she only love money. I visited her at her brothel many times, brought her out to eat and shopping a few times, and all in all, spent thousands over dollars.... i thought i can win her heart...... She is indeed very beautiful......... But she ...

mi too .. fall in love with a 19 yrs-old pretty Chongqing girl who come to Singapore to work as KTV hostress while on student pass
Dec 8, 2009 23:33
GUESTSG LION
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTANI View Post

Singapore men love to find prostitutes there are a few thousands in that tiny city. My Singapore girl friend told me that Singapore wives not trust their husbands any more and the wives will fetch the husbands home from work because the men like very much to find prostitutes after office.

I guess you must be one of the men who li...

Nothing wrong with that la.. some Singapore men even marry prostitutes as wife
Dec 9, 2009 23:49
GUESTLION My KTV girlfriend from Chongqing also very pretty ..have snow white skin & more importantly a meaty nice butt
Dec 10, 2009 00:03
  • LIONHEART
This is a good thread but a pity now it is so quite
Jan 21, 2010 06:14
GUEST49202 im a cq girl and I think most cq girls are appearently hot temper but they are very soft and friendly inside. Now im abroad and many ppl think Im looking very good, but I told them im not the best looking girl in cq my city ^.^
Jan 22, 2010 02:35
  • MILES
Well, one of my best friends has a girlfriend who is from Chongqing. She is not hot-temptered. Reversely, she is very kind and gentle. And I just have noticed that she likes spicy food very much. Also, rice is her favourite.
Jun 2, 2010 07:42
GUEST39230
Quote:

Originally Posted by SHESGOTTOBE

Isn't this in the same league as the "_____ girls are beautiful"?

There are beautiful women everywhere.

very well said
Jul 1, 2010 02:15
GUEST29140 I married a Chongqing girl and it is the best thing I ever did in my life, she is a beautiful lady inside and out .I am only sorry i did not find her 20 years ago.
You only get out of life what you put into it, and it seems sad that so many people always look for the bad in people rather than the good. I admire the Chinese people, being so poor, yet they dont complain they just get on with it ,a lesson many western countries should learn .So enough about all this crap prostitutes and so forth if you are fighting to stay alive ,what would you do .
Sep 4, 2010 00:09
GUEST42361 I am a Chongqing gril, and I want to back to Chongqing to Watch beautiful girls everyday!
Page 3 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of Chongqing girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code