Menu
What do you think of Chongqing girls?
Jan 13, 2011 06:46
GUEST89219
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST49202

im a cq girl and I think most cq girls are appearently hot temper but they are very soft and friendly inside. Now im abroad and many ppl think Im looking very good, but I told them im not the best looking girl in cq my city ^.^

yeah i am too, and i am definitely not the hottest in the states or europe as far as asians go, but many ppl think i'm up there. when compared to ChongQing girls, i'm like at the bottom. but i am plenty hot tempered!
Last edited by SIVA: Jan 13, 2011 19:39
Jan 23, 2011 16:50
GUESTETHANX my baby is beautiful from chongqing :)
Feb 6, 2011 06:39
  • BOING_DOINK
i was in Chongqing for a few days a couple of years ago. a gritty, foggy city, but the girls are indeed good-looking. i miss that Soho Bar near the JieFangBei, fantastic live singing and dancing. Any CQ people around here, PM me!
Feb 28, 2011 12:58
GUESTCRIMSON... i was in chongqing last december with my girl who is from guilin. she is very beautiful. i found that almost every woman under the age of 60 was beautiful. im not really sure if it was because they were from cq or just because i find asian women beautiful lol. i was amazed at how many beautiful women in shanghai and chongqing would start conversations with me at the airport. not only were they very pretty but also seemed to have great personalities. blame beauty on weather if you want to but i dont believe the weather has anything to do with personality, the shape of the eyes, face, lips, etc. a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. most chinese women are beautiful to begin with and anywhere you have a large population there are naturally going to be more women. i think there are more beautiful women in cq simply because there are more women lol.
Mar 4, 2011 01:33
GUEST67114 The rule about beautiful women is that the best looking women always end up in the biggest cities in a nation. They may come from small towns, but you'll never find them in those small towns, and if you did, you would be instantly surrounded by every guy who's known them since they were young, and wants to grab them, and isn't going to let some city boy date them. I still say that Canada and Denmark have some of the most beautiful caucasian women. In America, the women are all so spoiled and overweight and poorly educated. Vancouver has so many beautiful women of every race its unbelievable. NYC and LA are full of beautiful women because of modelling and movies and every beautiful woman in the country thinks they can turn their looks into money in those cities. I'm sure the same is true in China. Beauty follows money, and if it doesnt, you're not gonna get them in their hometowns anyways.
Mar 14, 2011 10:04
GUEST22090 I am goint to Chonqing next April, 2011. I would like to know if it is easy to find friendly girls?
Apr 30, 2011 02:07
  • LAUZURA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22269

i come from chongqing
if you want to travel to chongqing you can contact me
and i will help you
. nice to meet you. will see you in there. tq
May 20, 2011 06:23
GUEST5751 I am Indain businessman. I like very much chinease cute ,beautiful girls. Every year two times i am visiting china. Qingdao, Linyi, Junan. (shangdong) Wehzhou, Shanghai, Guangzhou cities are my visiting city. But if you suguest me more about i will surely visit you and there. My mail : yahoo.com|bavishi1950 Also note my India mobile No. +91 9426220389. You only mail me i will call you if i have your mobile No. so please try to keep in touch.-Navnit
May 27, 2011 12:34
GUEST35173 i know a chongqing girl named xiao lan who is very very hot
Jun 13, 2011 12:47
GUEST24189 I have a Chongqing girl friend . I did visit here and we are very much in love. pitty non of has money to travel so it might take a time befor i se here again
Page 5 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of Chongqing girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code