Menu
What are your most desired Christmas gifts?
Nov 25, 2008 21:26
  • HELLOKITTY
A French opinion poll reveals that cash (money) is the most desired gifts for the coming Christmas Day. It was all due to the global financial crisis. Last year, the electronic products such as palm computer and satellite navigator are the most desired Christmas gift for many French people. 43% surveyed holds that cash is their most desired gifts they want to found under the Christmas trees. They want cash to pay their loans and improve their lives. The poll also suggests that despite most French people want to receive gifts, few of them would like to give Christmas gifts. Only 21% of the questioned says they plan to give Christmas gifts, but the gifts are confined to very cheap books or audio-visual products.
Nov 25, 2008 22:15
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Tangible: A 70-inch flat screen TV.

Non-tangible: A one full year vacation.

*sigh* A girl can dream...

Nov 26, 2008 03:54
GUESTNEWYORK In the economic doldrums, money is the best Christmas gift.
Dec 1, 2008 20:24
  • SUMMERSNOW
I wish Father Christmas could send my Guardian angel to help me realize all wishes for the coming year. For me, it's the most desired gift.
Dec 2, 2008 10:22
  • DODGER
I just wish for peace for the World for the twelve days of Christmas. That would truly be a miracle.
Dodger.
Dec 2, 2008 11:38
  • CARLOS
I already had my Christmas gift. Got it at father´s day. My 12 yo daughter did not buy me anything, only gave me a small paper that said: "Although I don´t say it, I still love you"

Can ask for more?

Carlos
Dec 2, 2008 20:50
  • SHESGOTTOBE
That is very sweet of your daughter, Carlos. ^_^
Dec 5, 2008 07:54
GUESTSASHA C... I would like to give gifts but for the mosti would live for more people to help others and to stop thinking olny of themselves. this is important to me because I think that every body should be loved. There is always someone out there without and still we take for granted all that we do have . if only we were to stop and think every now and again. we take for granted things other people really need that is not realy a good sign. these simple little thing could help someone else in a very big way. It makes me wonder why they are without and we have. so what i want is for someone who is without to have what the need.
Dec 13, 2008 23:20
GUESTESTORONE An intimate weekend with Gong Li
Dec 14, 2008 19:36
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Guestsas, I know what you mean. It is actually one of my goals in life and one of the reasons that keep me going. I have always wanted to send a few poor kids to school. When I say poor, I mean really poor, not those who get help from the welfare system. I am planning to do this on my own and not through any foundation or charity.
Dec 14, 2008 21:49
  • JIMMYB
In the economic doldrums, money is the best Christmas gift.

Agree! I am dreaming that Santa Claus could send me a bag of cash as my gift. But, it is only a dream, hehe.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What are your most desired Christmas gifts?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code