Menu
New Features added to TravelChinaGuide!
Nov 27, 2008 02:22
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We have added “comment” function to City Guide (https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/) and Embassy (https://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/) sections. In City Guide section, you can add your own remarks to any cities that you have been to. Take Beijing(https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/beijing.htm) for example, you can make your comments on its history, attractions, transportation, dining, shopping nightlife, tips and climate. As for Embassy, you can supplement more useful information to any embassies or consulates. If you have any problems in applying visas and passports, you can write them out. Our editors and other warm hearted visitors will help you solve your problems.

Hope that this new feature can be useful and helpful to you.

Community Moderators

Nov 28, 2008 19:53
GUEST99125 Dear moderators,
I 'm in china now and trying opening business in here but i got depression with the rule in here looks like not clear and not sure. Even all the Chinese around me said that nothing sure in china. I don't understand how can rule not sure.
I have tried open restaurant 2times and both i got problem. First they never finish my licence till 4months i spent only pay the rent which not cheap without work and workers. Finally i stop and loosed.

Now again i have followed what the rule said just 2 days after i rent new shop the management of R & F property in FU LI TAO YUAN Guangzhou stop my electric power and they are not agreed i open my shop there without any reason now I've been waiting for 2 weeks only for the power and they r not agreed i make licence here. And i rent this shop not to management but direct to the owner has bought that shop in this area.
The owner said the manager asked some money because he and the agent property i have rented the shop said In China if you open business must pay to the people have power in that area.
which one i want to know is the management have right to decide and stop the people who wants to open the business even the shop not belong for them because I'm a foreigner?
Actually not only me got this kind of problem, many my friends talk about that.
Is it true the rule in China not sure? Not sure for foreigner....
Is good because now how many Chinese jobless they have created with the problem they made to us.
Best regard
Me

Dec 1, 2008 11:25
  • MARS

being a chinese, i gotta make appologize for these problems u mention above. chinese rules is actually not sure that is not the proper speaking. chinese economic rules and atmosphere is incomplete yet within administration, so the rules is not sure for all the resident, some situations are probably complex and make u puzzle. no worries, China is getting better now as fast as its economic development. the political economy will be improve in a period.

if you would like 2 open business, what i can do is that suggest u to start a try from small city , such as HaiNan, where is a beatiful city~

alrite,~ good luck~
Dec 2, 2008 04:03
  • JSUMMERS83
I like your changes to the travel review submission page. Much more clean and I like being able to do it all on one page as opposed to submitting each chapter individually. Good job.

In the future it would be nice to have a little more control over where the images are placed. It's difficult to have to time my chapter breaks to where I want to put a new image.

Thanks!
Dec 2, 2008 20:58
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Jsummers83,

Glad to hear that you like our new changes. I am going to tell you that more changes will be added to TCG community. Hope those changes can bring much more convenience to you all.

Community Moderators
Dec 3, 2008 08:47
  • JABAROOTOO
Just had a look and read Summer' s last review notice the photos have a choice of left or right.

Also like the changes and will try it out soon with a new review.

Cheers
Jan 20, 2009 03:37
  • LEMONCACTUS
I also like the changes to the travel review submissions page - it's much more convenient, and quicker, to be able to post multiple chapters.

Thanks TCG
Post a Reply to: New Features added to TravelChinaGuide!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code