Menu
Jet Li on Time Magazine's cover again
Dec 1, 2008 22:04
  • SUMMERSNOW
The Chinese favored Kungfu star Jet Li was on Time magazine’s cover again. He was on Time’s cover in 2002 for the first time. Time honored him for his charity deeds in China’s May 12th Earthquake. Li said that he spent somewhat 20 years to learn that smile is the most powerful weapon and the powerful of love is immense. Jet Li’s foundation raised 1,370 $ in July and donated the most amount of the fund to the earthquake zone.

Dec 4, 2008 03:58
GUESTJET Jet Li is a good guy. I like her action movie. His performance in Forbidden Kingdom was brilliant.
Dec 4, 2008 07:33
GUESTWAT Jet Li has U.S. citizenship; so i cannot understand why the backlash by China nationals directed at Gong Li when she took up Singapore citizenship???
Dec 7, 2008 21:52
  • METEOR
I thought it is ok for Gong Li to take Singaporean nationality because he married a singaporean. Her new family members are are Singaporean. It would be more convenient for her life in Singapore. By the way, China doesn't allow its citizen to hold double nationality so she is obliged to give up her Chinese citizenship. If she could hold double nationality, she would not have given up her Chinese citizenship.
Post a Reply to: Jet Li on Time Magazine's cover again
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code