Menu
What do you think of men with earrings?
Dec 2, 2008 02:48
  • PANADA
I see many guys wear earrings nowadays. Is it catching on in many countries? Some guys even have rings on their noses. For me, guys with earrings are somewhat acceptable. The rings punched on the noses are not good. What do you think of men with earrings?

Dec 2, 2008 16:40
  • DAVEC
I have had an earring for over 20 years, at one point I had 2 in same ear, it is no big deal. Why shouldnt we be allowed to wear one??
I also have another piercing on my body that doesnt show, so noone can comment on that one.
Dec 2, 2008 18:17
GUESTTRIPLEA Not too mannish
Dec 2, 2008 20:46
  • SHESGOTTOBE
There are men who wear earrings in many countries. There are men who can carry them really well. Some wear multiple loop earrings on one ear. I don't have a problem with it.
Dec 2, 2008 22:11
  • GRIZ326
Pirates wore earrings...but I never got one. :-)
Dec 4, 2008 12:18
its not big deal..mens could wear anything they want..thats not our business..
Dec 9, 2008 13:52
I was going to get my ear pierced but never got round to it, I'm an old git now so I probably never will, so I will stick with my tattoo's.
Alan
Dec 13, 2008 17:16
GUEST20692 It took me a while, but I have finally embrassed the idea of having an earring.

For years, each of my friends slowly jumped on the band wagon& one by one, they each got an earring. Before long, they started to pierce their right ear. I never liked the idea & always thought they were crazy to do it.

Then a few months ago, one of my friends dared to pierced my ear & wear if for a week. Never one to refuse a challenge, I took him up on the dare.
That Friday afternoon, I had a diamond stud in my ear. At first I tried to forget it was there, but then the strangest thing happen. I walked by a mirror, saw the earring in the reflection & started to like the way it looked in my ear.
Then throughout the week, most people would walk by me, see the earring & do a double take. Then they paused, smiled & usually said "I like the earring." I started to think I just might keep it. When the week was over, the earring had a permenant home in my left ear.
Before long I had followed my five friends lead & pierced my right ear.

It took a while, but I finally got it.

Mar 24, 2009 16:54
GUEST17248 I like the shine and plan to get an earring on my left ear!
Jul 22, 2009 22:07
GUESTCOREY242 I never like earings on guys. i thought if guys got earings, they were embracing their femine side. I didnt really wanna perticipate in the idea cause I thought it was somewhat gay. Getting earings was the furthest thing from my mind. Then last week, I was joking around with my big brother and said I was getting my left ear peirced. He told me her really thought I should it. He said he though it would look right on me. After about a week of thinking I finally decided to get it done yesterday. While in the chair, I even decided to get my right ear peirced too. I thought they looked great on me, and was happy I made the decision to get my ears peirced. Today, I just ordered some Luis Vetton earings for $285, and I think they'll look great on me!!!
Nov 1, 2009 14:42
GUEST17248 cool! mens earrings look great i plan to get diamond studs in both of my ears.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of men with earrings?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code