Menu
What do you think of men with earrings?
Dec 21, 2012 03:10
GUEST23312 I used to two one in each ear but not now-i am thinking bout having one re-done, I have one in my lip and one in my tongue
Mar 31, 2017 08:54
GUEST47233 This is an old post, but I think men, in America, who wear earrings have surcome to femininity and the trend to condone that. I see it in more than just the wearing of earrings...
Feb 5, 2018 14:47
GUEST94048 Pierce them yourself with a sewing needle. Not a hollow needle, that way they'll heal if you don't like them. Find a how-to on WikiHow, and then go for it. Use an 18+ gauge. You'll like them, but just in case you don't, you can turn back. Or, use magnetic earrings for a while first. Don't use a gun, that'll hurt the tissue. Just be a man - pierce them yourself! Have fun! If you take them out before 2 weeks have passed, there's a 99% chance they'll heal fully. Happy piercing!
Feb 14, 2019 13:21
GUESTCOCKER I got my left ear pierced age 15 in 1985. I never intended at that time getting my right ear pierced, but some years later on impulse I went and got it pierced.
By this time 1997 it was more acceptable for a male to have 2 pierced ears.
Approaching 50 still wear earrings, mostly a 4mm gold or stainless steel cz stud in each ear.
Occasionly wear small gold hoops
Still no regrets all these years later.
I would tell the gent who thought he was an old git to just go for it and get your ear pierced. Its only you who thinks you're too old.
Apr 4, 2022 16:41
  • ARIANNACRAIG
Quote:

Originally Posted by PANADA

I see many guys wear earrings nowadays. Is it catching on in many countries? Some guys even have rings on their noses. For me, guys with earrings are somewhat acceptable. The rings punched on the noses are not good. What do you think of men with earrings?

So I'm 26 years old and a man, but I find myself MUCH more confident when I wear diamond stud earrings. The thing is, I know it's more of a younger thing. Not that I'm old, but I'm not young buck either so I didn't know if it would come off as odd I'm not even wearing them for the fashion sense of it. It's mostly like I said because it makes me feel more confident for some reason and it doesn't hurt they bring out my blue eyes a lot more Thoughts on this.. Is it tacky? Should I just drop them? Or embrace them as part of who I am and my style?

Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of men with earrings?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code