Menu
Fashion supplier needed
Jun 6, 2010 07:21
GUEST46192 Hello...

Im from Australia....need more wholesale supplier for korea and japanese clothes cheap price and good quality.
pls send me ur website to:
yahoo.com|mariel_utt
Jun 26, 2010 12:31
GUESTNICOLE Hi! I'm looking for wholesale dealers or retailers that offers much cheaper and direct retailing... I'm from the Philippines and Im looking for asian fashion dealers.. please mail me your prices, and catalogs @ yahoo.com|nyx_wardrobe
Jul 4, 2010 08:23
  • SHUJI
hi. im from the philippines. im currently looking for a distibutor/manufacturer/supplier of korean and japanese fashion. cannot be more than 6-7dollars? :) and if you have some goodies to sell like YOCO, Labu Labu, Vivicam,and specially shoes & sandals or any other similar stuff . Please send me the details at hotmail.com|juvielyn27 hoping for your messages. :) thanks alot travelchinaguide!
Jul 31, 2010 07:11
GUEST61136 Hi!! im from the philippines and im about to start an online shop. im looking for suppliers of korean fashion including women clothing, shoes and bags. pls email me the catalog at yahoo.com|allecxa. Thank you very much!
Aug 2, 2010 05:49
GUEST12793 I am from Malaysia, looking for online wholesalers provide fashion, bags & jewelry with cheap price & good quality.
Please send the details or catalogues to gmail.com|pkz.vogue

thank you
Aug 5, 2010 15:31
GUEST10165 Hi, I'm looking for a wholesale supplier of Korean and Japanese clothing for good quality but cheap price. Please send me a catalogue and price information at yahoo.ca|ethel.jeah. Thanks!
Aug 11, 2010 00:51
  • CCYQ
style and design: doctor, nurse, teacher, police woman, angel, sport woman, student, army. navy ,biddy,bride,barbarian...for more pls see our website:http://www.ywlpgifts.com/index.php/product/index/Sexy%20Customes.html, or contect me by hotmail.com|xingfutianpingzuo
products is in good quality and good conditions. The important things now to
you is get ihem with very low price.

Aug 19, 2010 11:07
GUEST20013 I’m a member of foreign trade products supplier from China,we are specialized in wholesale and retails various jerseys,pretty girls’ sexy lingeries ,sport shoes and high heels,T-shirt and so on I wondering if you have intresting to know something about it.
The purpose of store:
Focus on integrity, Quality, Quality service, The buyer at ease! !
Shining points
1) Beautiful shape
2)All in good quality
3)Fast delivery
4)At a reasonable price,the more you buy the priviledges you'll enjoy!
5)Stay up-to-date with the latest fashion trends so that you can confident in your purchase!
6)Friendly to do business
About us:
As a foreign trade seller,we’ll stand in your shoes to care for cutomers value and your opinions.So we try to create an atmosphere of trust and honesty.We’re looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world.
email:live.cn|honest-first
Sep 19, 2010 10:51
  • GIONVIA
For korean and japanese style clothes , you need to go to Hongmian International Clothes Wholesale market and Huimei International wholesale markets . There are lots of nice deisgn from japan and korea and some shop owners are actually korea people . If you need further help ,feel free to email me at echinasource.com|tiger .
Sep 19, 2010 22:23
GUEST39136 HI,

We are a shipping agent which is located in Guangzhou,China.We can arrange sea cargo,air cargo and air express to anywhere of the world with best service and best price.Btw,we provide goods picking up service for you from your suppliers in the wholesale market/hotel.

E-mail:yahoo.cn|sunnyprince2009

Best Rgds
Sunny
Page 10 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fashion supplier needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code