Menu
Are men becoming more feminine?
Dec 9, 2008 22:07
  • HELLOKITTY
The recent argument that men are becoming more feminine has been supported by a research conducted by a charity organization named CHEMTrust. The research points that environmental pollution is the most important factors for men’s feminization. Chemicals pollutants have negative impact on men’s genitals and the virility.

Previously, some others hold that it is natural that women are becoming masculine must men are becoming feminine. Do you feel that the men around you are becoming more feminine?

South Korean male film star - Kim Jung-Hun

May 13, 2009 16:55
GUEST15143 If that's true, than I am glad!! Feminine men are just so attractive~<3 And I'm really not into manly men, so hopefully this is really happening!!!
May 13, 2009 21:08
  • GARYKINKADE
Men....eat more spinach and raw oysters and smoke a pipe.
May 15, 2009 07:11
  • SUKUKI
aw come on.. give me a break! spinach? popeye? sorry but, I don't like spinach..oysters on the other hand, its on different level.. mmm oysters arrr.. (my best homer simpson impersonation)
May 17, 2009 22:45
GUEST70174 I think they are. I was in a mall recently and I saw a man who was wearing shorts with nylons. He dressed like a man, but he had on nylons and womans shoes. Maybe men are also dressing more feminine.. He looked fine. I guess it is up to them.
May 19, 2009 06:16
  • SUKUKI
Sometimes, things are bit unconventional but, did you stop and think maybe, this guy might have Nylon fetish? or could it be that person could be butch looking woman? who really knows??
May 20, 2009 17:45
  • MARRIE
It's disgusting. I am wondering what 's wrong with Koreans these years..

Look at this pic. She used to be a GUY from Korea and did a couple of face and physical surgeries in Shanghai.

Last edited by MARRIE: May 20, 2009 17:48
May 20, 2009 18:00
  • MARRIE
In order to refresh Asian men's image, here's a song of JP TV series which were adored by Chinese in my Childhood. It's about JP Judo Arts.

The song are sung by JP famouse woman folk song singer dring the 1st half and well known Chinese -HK woman singing Queen, Ms. Xu, Xiao Feng in the other half.
Last edited by MARRIE: May 20, 2009 18:04
May 21, 2009 06:08
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

It's disgusting. I am wondering what 's wrong with Koreans these years..

Look at this pic. She used to be a GUY from Korea and did a couple of face and physical surgeries in Shanghai.

He/She looks much better than some women I have met in my life. I was born in Korea and I have long hair but, this doesn't make me "feminine" because of hair. I think feminine is state of emotion or state of mind. Besides, if being feminine is understanding females than I guess that would make some men guilty of being feminine. So, what is this world coming to??
May 27, 2009 04:17
  • ICEBERG
I don't think so, most of the men around me are masculine and some even chauvinist. Meanwhile, I find more and more women become masculine, who wear short haircuts and men's clothes. So sometime, I wonder if all of the women in the world become masculine, what the world would be?
May 29, 2009 21:50
  • GARYKINKADE
a world with fewer people.
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are men becoming more feminine?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code