Menu
Look for travel compansion in Sichuan Chengdu (22/12 - 29/12)
Dec 11, 2008 19:49
  • HKDANIEL
I will be in Sichuan Chengdu from 22nd Dec to 29th Dec. I will probably visit Hailuogou or some other places around Chengdu. If anyone would like to join me, please let me know. We could visit by taking bus, renting car ourselves or join local tours together. I come from Hong Kong, could speak chinese (mandrain and cantonese) and english.

msn/email: hotmail.com|daniel_ccf
Dec 11, 2008 21:52
  • HKDANIEL
the route can be adjusted if you are really interested in. I just would like to walk around some place in China and not staying at Hong Kong alone during X'mas time :)
but the expense will not be so high.. I usually live in some inn and eating some local food to know more about the place I am visiting.
Dec 11, 2008 23:20
GUEST27120 Hope you can visit Hainan island someday in winter . dont like to spend time with tour group . thats a good idea to rent a car on travelling. I am in Hainan now, i would like to take a plane ,.
Dec 13, 2008 08:01
  • HKDANIEL
I have changed the idea of the location to ZhangJiaJie and FengHuang instead of Sichuan..

I will probably be in Fenghuang between 23 -25 and in ZhangJiaJie between 26 - 28.

If anyone would like to join, feel free to contact me :)
Post a Reply to: Look for travel compansion in Sichuan Chengdu (22/12 - 29/12)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code