Menu
Look for accompany (24th-29th Dec, Shanghai - Yunnan)
Dec 13, 2008 11:03
  • SHANGHAIGUY
Hi there,
I'm a 27 years old Shanghainese guy and I post here hope there's someone would like to take the Christmas holiday to go with me to Yunnan (I haven't been there before).
My route will be Shanghai - Kunming, plan to depart from Shanghai on 24th afternoon by plane and I'm thinking to spend my days in Lijiang 丽江 or Lali 大理 but none has been decided yet. And I probably will go back to Shanghai on 29th (Monday).
I would like to hear any suggestion by whom interested in this route and my ideal accompany will be people around 25-30 years old (would have much more topic then). I can only speak English & Mandarin but I guess that's quite enough, hehe.
Dec 13, 2008 11:09
  • SHANGHAIGUY
If you are interested and would like to discuss the depart/arrive date please drop me a line, I can adjust 1-2 days, 12/24-12/30, 12/23-12/29 like that.

I dont mind to stay in a youth hostel but if both of us agree to look for a hotel, it will be cool to find a guy so we can share a double room. Anyone who has been there and would like to go there again is great!
Post a Reply to: Look for accompany (24th-29th Dec, Shanghai - Yunnan)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code