Menu
Interest in International School in Hainan
Dec 14, 2008 20:23
guest16671 My husband and I are seriously considering a move to Hainan. Michael has a Ph.D. in Psychology as well as a background in Instructional Design which he taught in the Graduate Department of the University of Minnesota. He is currently teaching online courses in Psychology which include his own podcasts, videocasts and a blog. We are both involved in technology based instruction. I am currently the Technology Coordinator/teacher at a NAISD private school here in Northern Michigan. I teach 1st through 8th graders in addition to providing technology and curriculum support for our staff.

We don’t have the capital, but we have the passion and motivation to assist in getting an international school under development. Please keep us informed of any developments in regard to educational opportunities and in particular, the development of a new international school in the Hainan area.

All our best,
Dr. Michael Oberlin and Merri

Please respond to the following email if you prefer not to post directly to the Forum.

gmail.com|merrioberlin
Sep 14, 2009 04:46
GUEST50126
Did you manage to make progress on the International School in Hainan?

Thanks

Michael
yahoo.com|mypenz
Feb 5, 2011 09:06
GUEST60157 Hi,

We are interested in moving to Hainan over this year. However, our biggest problem would be looking for a school for our 16 year old who is studying under the British curriculum right now. We are open to all choices including taking the SATs or IB programme though. If you have any suggestions, please do email us at hotmail.com|celestynn
May 23, 2011 21:17
GUESTCLEVE Hi I would like to work as a teacher in hainan.
Oct 27, 2011 09:50
GUEST11340 Hi I am interested to work ad a teacher. I am a current teacher in Singapore teaching O level additional/ elementary math , pure chemistry and POA. I had a bachelor in science ( chem major) from NUS post graduate diplomas in secondary education, PGDE by national institute of education and ACCA. I can speak both English and mandrain.
My email is johnnyhoo@ pacific.net.sg
Thank you
Post a Reply to: Interest in International School in Hainan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code