Menu
Mandarin teacher in Shenzhen
Dec 22, 2008 22:17
  • MANLI
Hi there,

My name is ManLi Chen.

I graduated from Shenzhen University of managent, and can speak Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese.

I have confidence to be a nice Putonghua teacher for I had experience teach Chinese, and my students are from US and Korea. BTW, I had got the Chinese Proficiency Test Certificate on May 2008 of A-level II. It was a certification from Chinese government and valid forever. My Certificate No. is 0-15J09300.

If you want to learn Standard Putonghua(Mandarin) in Shenzhen, pls contact me by MSN: hotmail.com|Mandy_ml_Chen

Regards
ManLi
Jan 1, 2009 04:49
  • JESSICAA9
hello , guys~ this is Jessica
i am chinese lady 26years old
and now i am in korea ,but i will back shenzhen of china ,and i been a chinese teacher in korea for one year , i will run a chinese center in shenzhen 2009.2 and that time i will back china ,guys if you want to know more chinese culture you can contact with me
i also can teach you on line
we can study in classroon, we also can study outside of shenzhen ,and you can learn chinese while playing
trust me i want to be a good teacher like the teacher fo film of <sound of music >
my telephon 00821022391299 (this is phonenumber in korea , when i back china , i will change a new number )

but you can write to me
tell me your name sex and which levle do you want to learn

my E-mail : hotmail.com|jessicajessica99
my MSN :hotmail.com|jessicajessica99

thank you
have a good day
Jul 9, 2009 21:50
  • ASIASABRINA
Experienced mandarin teacher in Shenzhen China

I am a Chinese teacher with patience and experience and I love teaching Chinese. Both Pinyin and Bopomofo phonetic systems I am familiar with, as well as the traditional and simplified Chinese characters. Most importantly, I motivate students to engage/love learning and help them experience the true joy of learning a foreign language, and also learning its culture and people. I offer face to face tutoring in shenzhen and on-line tutoring via voice/video software such as Skype or Yahoo Voice, I also have experience translating for local businesses. So Whether you want to study Chinese for fun or for business, I can help! Please email me for more details.
email: gmail.com|asiasabrina
phone: 86--13554961544

Last edited by ASIASABRINA: Jul 9, 2009 21:53
Jul 14, 2009 23:05
  • TORRY_CN
Hello, Dear friends! My name is Torry Zhang. I am a professional teacher of Chinese as a Foreign Language. My small classroom is located in Nanshan District, about 5 minutes away from Coastal City. I will happy to teach you or your children Mandarin. I can give individual lessons or group teaching. I will make individual study plan for you according your situation.
There are some courses available now.
Beginning Level, Intermediate Level (Business Chinese), Chinese for Children.
If you are living and working in Shenzhen, interested in learning Mandarin, please contact me 

My e-mail:
126.com|torry_cn
MSN: live.cn|chinasinotrade
Tel:13603044195
Nov 15, 2009 02:36
  • SZALICEXIE
My name is Alice, a Chinese teacher with patience and experience and I love teaching Chinese. Both Pinyin and Bopomofo phonetic systems I am familiar with, as well as the traditional and simplified Chinese characters. Most importantly, I motivate students to engage/love learning and help them experience the true joy of learning a foreign language, and also learning its culture and people. I offer face to face tutoring in shenzhen and on-line tutoring via voice/video software such as Skype or Yahoo Voice, I also have experience translating for local businesses. So Whether you want to study Chinese for fun or for business, I can help! Please email me for more details.
This is my e-mail: yahoo.com|szalicexie
Thank you !!!
Feb 11, 2011 00:53
  • MANLI
Happy new year!

Feb 13, 2011 23:50
  • JACKKRONE
so many Chinese teachers.
Jul 16, 2011 02:12
GUESTJEFFLAI Hi, my name is Jeff Lai and I'm in Futian (near the Kuexueguan metro - Science Museum). I am Canadian and visiting Shenzhen for around one month.

I am looking to start some daily Mandarin lessons right away. I seek a Mandarin teacher who will meet me near my location for daily private lessons. Please reply with the cost for 1 hour lessons.

Thank you. I can be reached at masternoodle(AT)hotmail(DOT)com or call me at 13530974706
Aug 26, 2011 23:11
GUEST96848 Hi,

My name is Phil, Im also looking for a private tutor in mandarin. I am perhaps upper beginner level. I'm in the futian area next to the HK port. I will be here for at least a few months.
hotmail.com|elude22
Nov 29, 2011 00:15
GUEST31249 Hi,

My Name is Dominik. I am stayin gin a Hotel in Shenzhen and looking for a private teacher in either Cantonese or Mandarin. I'll be stayin ghere for two weeks, or longer, so intensive lessons would be good.

my email:

yahoo.co.uk|dominikschleipen
mobile
UK +447766250387 (roaming facilities in China)

Best

Domink

Jan 9, 2012 23:19
GUEST43197 I have been in China since March of 2010 and caused by my working schedules never had the time to really learn Chinese nor did I find a good teacher.

My level is beginner.

I just need conversational Chinese

One major requirement that I would have would is to have class in the week day evenings at my home in Xichong near Dameisha. As I work with Europe & USA and there might be some times where I need to stop for a few minutes to attend a conference call.

Could you please let me know if this would be feasible for you?

Also could you please indicate your fees.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Peter
gmail.com|gpwiedmer
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Mandarin teacher in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code