Menu
Need Travel Companion/Interpreter in Yiwu
Jul 28, 2012 03:37
GUEST06664 Hi i will be in yiwu at 4 september, looking for translator/companion for 2 days visit yiwu market, and traveling to hangzhou and wuzhen for couple days. Please contact me at : gmail.com|edsal1979
What your service included and price / days

Thanks
Aug 17, 2012 23:29
  • SURRINDER
Hello,

My name is simran I work for Staford materials inc. located in the United States we are interested in importing products for our retail stores, I have just arrived in shanghai and will be leaving on Monday, I will be at the yiwu market tomorrow is there someone from your company that I could meet with while I am there.

sincerely,

Simran Kumar
Aug 18, 2012 02:12
  • GREENBOAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by SURRINDER View Post

Hello,

My name is simran I work for Staford materials inc. located in the United States we are interested in importing products for our retail stores, I have just arrived in shanghai and will be leaving on Monday, I will be at the yiwu market tomorrow is there someone from your company that I could meet with while I am there.[...

Dear Sir,
This is Ivy from Yiwu.I have more than 6 years experience in purchasing.We provide all the services export from China,such as sourcing,guiding,translation,purchasing,quality control&inspection,
document preparation,custom declaration,shipping etc.
We in line with the principles of honesty and credit ensure to give you our best service!
Hope to cooperate with you.
Best Regards!

Ivy
Mob:0086 13735780710 MSN:hotmail.com|zhengxl2008 Email:gmail.com|xiulz2008
Aug 9, 2013 19:24
Hi, Mr
This is Jack, I have been working as interpreter and business assistant(Products sourcing, car driver) in China from 4 years.

My charge is rather competitive,
Please check my web when you have time:
www.SinoGuider.com
My email:yahoo.com|sinoguider
Interpretation & Translation
Fluent interpretation ability is assured, won’t waste your time by asking “pardon, pardon…”
Business guidance/ Factory-Products Sourcing
Experienced in different industries, knows how to source factories and suppliers for your product, we are experienced in many industry bases, like carving stone works, wire mesh, diamond blades, welding wire, carpets, casting works, forging molds, sausage machines, children bicycles and parts, power tools, chemical...

Honesty
— Telling truth from our heart always, tell you yes if we know, or no if we don’t, no commission secretly got from suppliers behind customers

Diligence
— Customers are our boss who pays us, we work hard to make you happy.

Keep customer information safe
— Protect your personal information as well as business information that you don’t want to let others know.

Long term cooperation expectation
— we want to build long term cooperation with customers and welcome different ways of cooperation.
Aug 10, 2013 11:13
  • VIVIHUANG
Hi Dear All,

This is Vivi from Yiwu city. I've been living in this city for 4 years... I believe its an amazing business city for people allways can find the thing what you want or interested.

I used to work in a trading for years and now im a freelancer. If you want any helps here, pls feel free to contact me.

Hope you will enjoy the trip or the life here.

Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need Travel Companion/Interpreter in Yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code