Menu
Local guangzhou girl be your translator help you in guangzhou
Dec 29, 2008 07:18
  • TJYKAREN
Hi,everybody.

My name is karen. I am a local GuangZhou girl, I'm friendly, helpful, easy-going, like make friend to every body.I want to know each country culture.

I graduated at vocational school of travel service.My majoy is tour guide.So I know Chinese culture,and history. I have worked in a hotel, and a travel agency. Now I am secretary at the foreigner garment trading company.

I am a good tour guide, and good shopping guide. I was bron here, 22 years live in the wonderful city.I know what funny places to go and which right place you should go and help you save your time and money.I have patience,and like shopping,so I know all the GZ good shopping place and cheap place.If you also like shopping, we will become good friends!

I can speak english fluently and also have good listening.if you travel or business GZ,with me,you won't waste any money and time, If any body come to GuangZhou travel or already in GuangZhou need tourguide just free to contact me: hotmail.com|tjylicky or yahoo.com.cn|tjylicky skype is tjykaren. my mobile phone:13710384511 :call:
see u in gz! :victory:

Post a Reply to: Local guangzhou girl be your translator help you in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code