Menu
How to get the fish bone out of my throat?
Jun 18, 2010 21:35
  • LOKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by OLIVIALEE View Post

my father once had this "stubborn" fish bone stuck in his throat and after all the methods we knew it was still there, so they followed my grandmother's opinion to go to some Chinese Wizard (people who knows all those superstition things, they gave him a bowl of 'charm water', water mixed with all kinds of things, and the ashes of a yellow paper...

A good remedy is dont eat fishbones, and then you wont have to eat yellow paper with superstitions on it. Charm water is beer, it charms me with a stupid smile until I fall asleep.
Jun 21, 2010 03:01
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI

A good remedy is dont eat fishbones, and then you wont have to eat yellow paper with superstitions on it. Charm water is beer, it charms me with a stupid smile until I fall asleep.

The best remedy is do not eat fish. Then you wouldn't have a chance to get the fishbones stuck in your throat.

Loki, you are not a good boy. See, you are too young to drink beer. If you drink it again, I will tell your mom to slap your ass.
Jun 29, 2010 07:18
  • CRAZYBUOY
hey

try to take bread without using teeth.
Jul 12, 2010 03:19
GUEST27001 I got a bone stuck in my throat a few hours ago.

I tried rice and bread and soda and gagging, and my fingers and I tried to hack it up...

My parent's won't let me go, but I'd say just go see a doctor, because all that working with the bone worked it so it's PIERCING THE BACK OF MY THROAT.

Imagine grabbing some semi-loose skin so it's pinched, then stick something sharp through. Like that. Only, a little flexible bone, in the flesh at the back of my throat.

My dad says to just wait it out, it'll 'work it's self out' but really, go to a doctor if you have the fortune of living on your own/parents that aren't all about 'getting over it'.
Sep 18, 2010 20:56
GUEST96169 pls help i have one in my throat
Oct 1, 2010 13:09
GUEST98188 i need help right know i have one right know
Oct 10, 2010 15:14
GUEST84115 Happened to me at a wedding, absolutley awful, really painful and scarey! I had my fingers down my throat gargled water spat tryed to make myself sick, anything to try and get it out. It moved down bug I could still feel it, I had a glass of coke and it did improve after that, so it worth a try as it was a big bone and nothing else worked. I also massaged my neck on the outside to try and get it to move. Never happened before I do empathise it is really horrible!
Dec 10, 2010 23:02
GUESTGESERRE234 i had stock fish bone on my throat every day i eat banana after few months fish out safety out on my throat
Dec 21, 2010 21:21
GUEST89113 The bone inside already one week but I still trying to get it out

Dec 22, 2010 00:54
GUEST4344 One week? Are you kidding? Why not go to see a doctor?
Page 5 of 23    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to get the fish bone out of my throat?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code