Menu
Advice welcome on agenda
Jan 6, 2009 12:18
guestC Hi,

I would really like some help. I have been thinking about a trip to china for a while and now have the opportunity to go for 2 weeks. However, I am really stuck on confirming a good agenda. I originally wanted to do: Beijing, Xi'ian, Chengdu, Guilin and return to Beijing to fly home. However, everyone is now saying that I should definitely see Hong Kong whilst I am there. I think this would be too much to add into the trip and I am also trying to do this on a tight budget. I would happily take any recommendations on things that I should miss out or concentrate on to make sure that I have a good trip.

Many thanks
C
Jan 7, 2009 08:42
  • JABAROOTOO
Let's make it clear that Hongkong belongs to China is not China. It is a lot more expensive and you will enjoy your visit to China more if you just choose three or four major locations and focus on them.

Your four choices give you a reasonable cross section. Will you take a tour or independent travel????
Jan 7, 2009 08:51
GUEST13838 Thanks for your response. Sorry my message was unclear about Hong Kong.

Probably independant travel, maybe try to take a couple of day tours with tour guides in specific areas rather than the whole trip.
Jan 20, 2009 03:48
  • ELLYSE
No mention made about your sightseeing interests and preferences, points of exit/entry and your expected daily budget. Thus no idea of whether Hong Kong should be included or not.
Post a Reply to: Advice welcome on agenda
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code