Menu
Looking for a summer job in China, Hubei, Yichang
Jan 7, 2009 12:10
guestShuya To whom it may concern,

First, thankyou very much for your interest in my situation. I am a white American native english speaker. I am currently a college student in the USA working on my bachelor degree in international political economy. In the year 2006 I lived in Yichang and worked at the Yichang Foreign Language Experimental Primary School for one year as a teacher of conversational english. I was paid a salary of 3500 RMB/ month teaching 19 classes a week each class lasting 40 min.

As summer in approaching and I have no current plans I thought it would be nice to go back to my old city of Yichang and teach for the summer. I have had the experience to teach already although I DO NOT have my degree yet. Also since I lived in China I spent a large amount of time studying the Chinese Language and Culture. I can speak the fundamentals of the Chinese language quite well as I've also hired a Chinese tutor upon returning to the States. Although I do not have the degree required to officially be a teacher I'm sure that we can work out some form of a deal. I do know that my time is well worth it. I am an exceptional teacher and because I have basic knowledge of Chinese I can be very useful where the majority of foreign teachers with a college degree are not.

Thankyou again for your time. I look forward to doing business with you.
Jan 14, 2009 02:45
GUEST55219 hi are you still looking for job in yichang ?maybe i can help you..i just back to yichang from beijing ...
you can add my msn: hotmail.com|queena_huang
Feb 8, 2009 00:28
GUEST21451 I've been living in Yichang for the past 4 yrs. I know of a small english teaching centre that's just openned up. owner/headmaster is Michael.
Work e-mail: yahoo.com|trinityenglishcentre
Personal e-mail: hotmail.com|kildaretown
give him a try.
cheers, Lyn
Mar 30, 2011 11:56
GUEST68151 hello !!
i am university foreign student and i am searching for a job.can you help me to get it out here in yichang?i would prefer to teach english to the school level students.
hope to see your reply !
Apr 1, 2011 11:28
GUEST41104 hello!
I have work for you
I want to send packages from China to Europe
Interesting work
walla.co.il|eyal_vit
qq-1958759681
Apr 9, 2011 23:34
GUEST15245 hello my friend. I have a school in Shiyan City, hubei, China, not far from Yichang. It takes 3 hours to go to Yichang by train. Would you l ike to work in my school. my msn is: msn.com|richard8612590 my mobile is 13117106082
Thanks a lot!
Apr 28, 2011 09:27
GUEST87129 Reading through all the comments, I thought to give and try to place a kind of request for help here. I am an University student now in China majoring in Marine Biology. Since summer is approaching, I tend to think that it would be great to have a summer job in china, simply teaching english. Recently, I've been teaching students english, age 10 to 16 in the city where I study. If anyone could please direct me to where I can find my desire or you are looking for people to teach at your school, I'd be very happy to further conversation with you. THank you!
Jul 11, 2011 03:29
GUEST21813 I am an University student now in China . Since summer is approaching, am looking for job , i can teach english. Recently, I've been teaching students english, age 8 to 16 in the city where I study. thank you am waiting for any proposition
Jul 28, 2011 15:14
  • OMADHIKARI
hi friends I am a foreighner, searching for a summer job of english teacher here in Yichang city.Can anybody help me out.please contact me at :yahoo.com|adhikari_omprakash. or qq.com|1438126617
Sep 28, 2011 00:11
GUEST36238 Hello, I will be coming to Yichang in few weeks to do my post graduate studies. And I will be interested in doing some part time jobs while I am studying there. I already have HSK level 6. I was in China for six years for my undergraduate studies, and I have experience of teaching English to kids and also to university students. Hope to get some positive response.

Mar 14, 2012 01:27
GUEST06118 Please, i'm a university student and as summer approaches i wish to engage in any summer jobs availabe. I am an English speaker,studied a level of French and a piano instuctor.Also,i hold a Professional Diploma in Mental Health Nursing. Hope my request would be accorded the due consideration.Thank you.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for a summer job in China, Hubei, Yichang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code