Menu
children in sanya???
Jan 11, 2009 03:31
  • RANYA
HELLO!

WE ARE FROM OREGON-USA. AND HAVE BEEN HERE ALMOST 1 YEAR, LIVING AT SHEMIE BAY, HOUR AWAY FROM SANYA,
AND POSSIBLY LOOKING INTO MOVING TO SANYA IN MARCH. MY HUSBAND, WORKING IN THE AREA FOR A COUPLE YEARS.
HOMESCHOOLING A 10 YEAR OLD BOY, LOOKING FOR OTHER FAMILIES WITH THE SAME SIMILARITIES.
LOOKING FOR CHILDREN!
ANY OUT THERE? WOULD LOVE TO MEET!
Jan 11, 2009 08:28
  • JABAROOTOO
Hello Ranya,
Welcome to TCG.

I'm not in Sanya just yet (will arrive on Wednesday) and don't have kids but in preparation for a few weeks holiday in the sun I've been looking around at things on Hainan again and found this expat site with a few interesting listings

http://sanyaexpat.com/

which you may already know about but the Fat Daddy Restaurant advertised a family get together on Saturdays for families just like yourselves.

Hope you find it useful

Cheers
J

I
Jan 14, 2009 01:29
  • RANYA
Hi J!

Thank you,
I did see this site but didn't really explore to much, i will check it out.

Enjoy sanya, we will be the later on in the month.

Again, Thank you!

R
Jan 22, 2009 21:10
GUEST46126 Hi, i am a Chinese staying in Sanya now, i have a girl who is about 3 years old, I wish we can communicate each other.

please contact me:hotmail.com|cherice0429
Jul 30, 2010 06:18
  • JODIE04
Hi ladies,
hope his forum might still find you;

We are an Australian family that has been living in Huizhou Guangdong Province for the last 18 months and are in the process of looking at a potential move to Sanya with my husband’s work in hospitality. I am guessing that most expats in the area are part of the hospitality industry?
I am hoping to get some information on family life there. We have a nearly 6yo - ready to start school this September. And his little brother who is nearly 1.
If you can provide any information on schooling in and around Sanya, he has been attending a local kindergarten here and has picked up some Mandarin and local dialectic….I understand there is no foreign schools but am hoping to find a forward thinking bilingual school, home schooling could also be an option and if others are running programs we might be able to share excursions and activities etc. Any information or experience would be greatly appreciated.
And any other information about life for expats in Sanya would be great;
• Access to foreign foods?
• Anything else you would recommend we need to consider?
I was lucky enough to be part of the active expat community here, and look forward to our potential move and meeting some new friends.
Kind regards, jodie
Post a Reply to: children in sanya???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code