Menu
Bob's guest house in Xian
Jan 11, 2009 20:03
guest12990 Hi.

I'm going through Xian in a couple months, and I'd been hoping to stay at Bob's guesthouse. I hadn't been on the website in a month or two, and now their website seems to have disappeared and i haven't been able to reach them by phone.

Does anyone know, have they closed recently?
Mar 30, 2009 17:49
  • LYTTLEFISH
did you find the guesthouse? if so, can you let me know if it was a good stay..i am heading there this weekend
<')))><
Apr 26, 2009 22:24
  • GARYQU
hi, im gary. a friendly;easygoing guy from xi'an china. working there as a tour guide. if you want to visit this ancient city and have a guide who can show you around. just email me, febook me, or skype me,whatever.... im glad that i can make you have a great stay in this city....
126.com|gary1121
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1643046561&ref=profile
Jul 14, 2009 22:55
  • ANDY2008
Quote:

Originally Posted by LYTTLEFISH

did you find the guesthouse? if so, can you let me know if it was a good stay..i am heading there this weekend
<')))><

I'm a local man in Xi'an, 30 year old . If you plan to visit Xi'an, I'll be glad to be your guide and will not charge any because I want to practise my spoken English. In addition, I'll pay the fee caused by myself.

I will recommend fairly cheap inns to you.

My email is 163.com|tingqian0
Sep 14, 2010 02:40
GUESTGYPEAUG... Howdy, I'm new here, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, I am Tom from Australia.
Post a Reply to: Bob's guest house in Xian
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code