Menu
Prawns + Vitamin C=Poison?
Jun 3, 2013 21:13
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I don't know if you have mian bao zi with chicken curry inside.
Wan

Never, Wan. The fillings usually include pork, leek, black mushroom, eggplant and preserved vegetable. Chicken is rarely used.
Jun 9, 2013 12:58
GUEST90114 Those claiming no bad effects of eating VC and seafood together did not take in enough amount to cause the reaction. No big worry eating fruits and seafood together because you need to eat hundreds of orange and pounds of green veges to get poisoned by VC and seafood. VC does reduce the arsenic compounds inside of seafood to cause poisoned effect, but you need to take in holy MUCH amount of seafood and VC to find the results..
Dec 29, 2013 10:05
GUEST31130 u can try without eat those food,
take a cup with Vitamin C drinks and put 2 shrimp into the drinks~then find someone who know biology or food science to discover it~
Sep 21, 2014 05:10
GUEST50110 yes it is true but not for everyone..yesterday i ate prawns along with hot pot shot drink which have chunk of vitamin c in it. Actually three of my friends who were with me were alright but i started feeling bad just after 15 mins & i am in hospital in next 30 mins.
Result : Everyone is not "prone to prawn allergy" but those who are take care because it may lead to fatal in absence of quick treatment!!

Feb 23, 2016 17:47
GUEST42100 I can. Try both and you will be able to find out. Haha
Aug 3, 2017 19:09
GUEST64253
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODOY

never hear about it! But i know after we eating seafood we can't eat fruits!

You mean "...we believe we shouldn't eat fruit." No one prevents it, so technically, you can, if you really want to.
May 14, 2018 11:48
GUEST81147 Prawns +vitamin C is it poison
What are athe Frist aid
Page 8 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Prawns + Vitamin C=Poison?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code