Menu
Help needed Xiamen, Guangzhou and Yiwu
Jan 12, 2009 14:48
  • MOONS
Hi
Any advise is welcome.
I would like do buy Shoes, 20 footer, small Quantity (60 Pair each style) many diffrent style.
It is my first time in China, is it betther to go to Yiwu, Guangzhou or I also hear of Xiamen. Is it advisable to get an Agent? How far is the distance between this places? If I buy from one company is the company doing there shoppment? If I am buy from diffrent persons ( for example in Yiwu) do I have to arrange the Shippment my self?
My biggest stroggle is to get an Invitation letter from a company.
Moons

Jan 12, 2009 23:28
GUEST76153 Hi,I suggest you come to Guangzhou,because there are an international shoe market in Guangzhou,they are direct factories here.I think you will find the shoe you need to buy,there are a big market in Yiwu,it is famous for small things,but if you want to purchase shoe i am sure you have to come to Guangzhou.
I am the freelance in Guangzhou,i help customer to search products,as a translator in the market for customers,also i could arrange the shipment for you when you buy from Guangzhou even any city in China.
You could buy from many shops with many items.
If you need to get an invitation from a company i think i could help you.
Pls feel free to contact me,email/msn: live.cn|angel_lovely
Thanks
Jan 13, 2009 02:22
  • BILLCAI
Hi Moons,

Yes, there are huge wholesale markets for shoes in Guangzhou, you can get almost what you need from the markets here. I am familar with all the shoes markets and many other wholesale markets in Guangzhou, if you have any question, please feel free to contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.

I want to remind you that our Chinese New Year is coming(26th of January), all the wholesale markets here will close around 21st Jan and normally they will close for two weeks.

Best Regards.

Bill
Apr 23, 2009 01:48
GUEST95533 hi .
if you have a plan for coming to Yiwu and wants to get an invatation letter, I can help you .
we are a very profossional import and export egency here . MSN : hotmail.com|tilkaner
Apr 24, 2009 10:40
Quote:

Originally Posted by MOONS View Post

Hi
Any advise is welcome.
I would like do buy Shoes, 20 footer, small Quantity (60 Pair each style) many diffrent style.
It is my first time in China, is it betther to go to Yiwu, Guangzhou or I also hear of Xiamen. Is it advisable to get an Agent? How far is the distance between this places? If I buy from one company is the company do...

yahoo.com|rajoodost

This is emy from yiwu.and now i am works as a professional girl. and most of our business service range:
1.yiwu Futian market translation service(yiwu translator),(with customer walk around the Futian,help customers to find what they need. And also bargaining for customer, make the order,and when on the orders you need make sure the items,colors,weight,especially Cubic meters.Bcz most of customer come to yiwu purchsing, then need more items to full their containers, so we need make sure everything one time. Bcz yiwu is very fast city.
2.Yiwu visiting facotry translation service:
Some custimer they need big quantities so they will plan to visit the facotries,and then we need to go,Some shops they are not factory ,but they will say that they are!!! And last they will bring you to their relatives' factories, or their old suppliers. SO what i need to tell you is that you need to judge this is real facotry or not? You can judge it very easy. It is not to hard. And of course not yiwu local business men, they are work hard. Build the facotry by themselves,mostly ,wives are taking responsibilities for SHOP, and husbands are takeing responsibilities for facotries or workshops.
3.Warehouse translator./yiwu warehouse english translation service:
Some Customer know yiwu and speak Chinese good, when they go to Futian Market.they no needb the translator,and place all the orders by himself/herself. And after 1 week, he/she will collect the goods,Ask the facotries send the good. Anyway when you went to place the order, the same ladies or same sales you worked before.but for delivery goods,Normally the drivers did these.
So they need translator. To speak with the drivers.

4.Fair Translator.:
Yiwu city holds 1-2 trade fairs very month by average. They some customer will take the chance to looking for new supplier, and also they will ask for the translator. But for these ,only the new customer need, if the Old customer(stayed in yiwu for long time,they can do by themselves.)

This is what i can do it for you.and also you from judge from these , what i am writing concern all the places that you need translator. What a pity ,only speak english!!!!!!!!!

I know all the steps of the trade in yiwu.and also i konw the yiwu market well.

MSN: hotmail.com|yi-mihua
Email:yahoo.com|yiwutranslator
Tel:0086-13566792687
0086-13065997230

Jul 17, 2010 10:55
  • INWAYCHINA
Yiwu is always good CHOICE for business.
Aug 1, 2010 03:24
GUEST16187 If you need leisure shoes, Xiamen is a good choice, for Jinjiang and Quanzhou around Xiamen is the center of leisure(sportes) shoes.

If you want to buy fashion shoes, guangzhou is better choice.

contact xiamen interpreter/sourcing agent

sandy25#yahoo.cn
130 5567 7871

to get more help.

Feb 19, 2015 14:10
GUESTNIAZ im also coming China for buying Shoes , on 03 march i will be in China I nshaALLAH, But i dont which city will be goodm guanghzhu Or Xiamen ..
Feb 21, 2015 02:11
  • WOSHI8J2
hi my friend,actually to buy in Yiwu is most convinient cause here has shoes from fujian and guangzhou and other city,i have experience about this line.
you can contact me by email: hotmail.com|anord9411
skyke: bestbuyyiwu1
mob: 18958455655
Post a Reply to: Help needed Xiamen, Guangzhou and Yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code