Menu
ANNUAL PILGRIMAGE IN MARCH - SICHUAN AGAIN!!!!!
Jan 14, 2009 00:50
  • IRACUBET
Dear All,

We're finally going to China again, this time in March, to Sichuan. Since the last earthquake, they refunded all our bookings, we have been pining to visit. Ok...Anyone with an existing 8-9 days schedule to lend us? Spare us the time and effort researching anew! hahhaha. We'll take it from there.

Btw, we get a little tired of being accosted by taxi drivers cum part-time tour guides. Hhahahhaa. This time, I am standing resolute.
Jan 21, 2009 21:01
  • CHARITY
Dear Friend:

Thanks for your interests in sichuan , I'm in Chengdu right now.I have been worked as a private tour guide for few years, right now i have a business car provided. If you need my help, Pls email me at yahoo.cn|charitychen

Enjoy your trip!
Charity
Jan 22, 2009 19:18
  • IRACUBET
Dear Charity Chen,

Thanks for the info. Are you a local Chinese or overseas Chinese? Btw, We are planning to visit March 13-22. We are a family of 4, two adults and two teenagers. we are planning to visit...

1. JiuZhaiGou and Songpan ancient town (2-3 days).
2. Panda Breeding Center, Sanxingdui and Happy Valley (1 day).
3. Dinosaur museum and Leshan (1 day)
4. JianMen Shuodao (1 day).
6. Chengdu city (2 days).
7. places yet to be decided.

need you hp, address and fees. Email me at gmail.com|iracubet
Jan 29, 2009 02:32
  • ERLENEN84
Hello,

I am Junyun, an english speaking tour guide. I have been offering my servies to foreigners for over 3 years.And I can help with making iternary and car renting.

Please call me at 0086 135 5865 0209 or write to me at ymail.com|junyun1220

Looking forward to your inquiry.

Have a nice trip!
Apr 7, 2009 09:03
GUEST09140 My Friends and I are planning to Visit ChengDu for 3 Days Mid of May. Need a private English Speaking tour guide to show us around ChengDu and some must visit attractions around ChengDu.

Please revert on your availiability and charges. I can be contacted by mail : gmail.com|lowjunior

May 3, 2009 22:44
  • IRACUBET
Hello.

I'm not a guide but I'll like to refer you to Sims' Cozy Garden hostel where you'll get plenty of english-speaking assistance. Btw, do go to sanxingdui and Jinsha. Incredible.
Post a Reply to: ANNUAL PILGRIMAGE IN MARCH - SICHUAN AGAIN!!!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code