Menu
Chinese People Versus Americans
Jan 20, 2009 21:05
  • KERS7754
Ha... The only person that admires me with my face is my mother! ;)
Jan 24, 2009 20:52
  • CARRIEGRIL
Hello, there.
First of all, personally I don't think Chinese people have discrimination as much as some places else. The tips to prevent losing things are: never let you luggage, backpacks or any bags leave on your eyes. You MUST keep your eyes on the bag that has important or valuable stuff. Carry it on the front is better than carry it on the back. Put the wallet, passport under the pillow when you sleep in the hotel. Not all the 20-30 years old Chinese people speak English. It depends on which city you are going to. ^_-
Enjoy your trip there! Go to town! ^_^

Jan 25, 2009 10:14
  • PUBE
It is not about where you come from, but what your attitude is towards the country that you travel to. Basically the fact that you ask yourself this questions means that you have some negative ideas about it in your head (unconscious).

So go there open minded. Respect the culture and respect the people, and they will respect you. Enjoy the fact that things are different and learn from it.

I have been several times in Beijing. Most of the people do not speak English. But in hotels, touristic areas and big restaurants you will not have a problem. And as with all traveling take care of your belongings.
Feb 1, 2009 08:40
  • JOSHIRV57
The world has no more aggression against Americans than any other country,respectfully. In case anyone is interested ,where do all these projections originate
from,to form and pass along their own opinions,well as a global concensus that such theories of this hatred actually exist outside of certain political influences
which reach out to promote this very same proproganda,which you yourselves exclusively promote,with the use of other peoples copy-cat opinions.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese People Versus Americans
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code