Menu
[Anywhere] Feb-April 25 Fluent in Mandarin and English
Jan 16, 2009 10:09
  • DAVID5
Hi there

I'm taking the spring semester off university to travel/visit and I'm doing the visiting part right now, but will be free after Chinese New Years.

Born in China but now a Canadian citizen I'm fluent in both languages so I can serve as a free interpreter.

Mostly i want to visit the Three Gorges and JiuZhaiGou in Sichuan but I'm not too familiar with China's geography and was told those are places worth visiting.

I am male so if that's a problem I hope you'll find someone else . Also, I'm 18..incase that's another problem. I've been told I'm very mature..or so they say..and I don't mean to sound conceited but I'd personally love to have myself as a travelling companion .

Hope to hear from you soon!

-David

Jan 19, 2009 23:25
  • HONEY
i went to college in chengdu, so if you wanna come, maybe i can show you arround.my email gmail.com|honeyhoneywang
Jan 26, 2009 13:56
GUEST18777 Hey, I have a ticket to Beijing on the 10 of March or so... I'm looking to go all over the place for about a month--Provinces: Shenyang, Beijing, Hebei, Sichuan, Guizhou, Guangxi, Tibet, Yunnan, Anhui... lots of places... I'm a rapid fire fast paced traveler... but a train rider on the hard seats because I'm cheap. I'm a 27 year old male... let me know if you're interested, and maybe we can work something out.

Stephen
Post a Reply to: [Anywhere] Feb-April 25 Fluent in Mandarin and English
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code