Menu
what do you feel about what happen in gaza ????
Jan 17, 2009 12:18
  • PRIMROSE
I think you all know abou t what happen in gaza ??( the war )
bu not like any war it is most terrible wars happen in the warld !!!
do you know that the most Victims of this war are from childs and this is one of a painful images which left by gaza Blockade .

Jan 17, 2009 15:07
  • DAVEC
I have no idea what its all about so cant really comment, in any war civilian are the victims.

Havent the 2 sides been waring against each other for some time?

Whats it all over ? religion?
Jan 18, 2009 22:45
  • GRIZ326
Hamas launched missiles into Israel. Israel responded. People died. Pictures like the one you posted wrench the hearts of women and many men, but that picture doesn't tell the story.

Consider this scenario: You are a decent sort living in a housing complex (anywhere in the world). A person openly sworn to violence against a prominent person in the neighborhood moves into the housing unit next to you. How safe are you? What do you do?

Until decent people act against those who would do violence against others this sort of unfortunate situation will continue to occur.
Jan 19, 2009 04:57
  • GAFFER
Whilst everyone is shocked by unnecessary bloodshed and sympathetic to those innocently affected, it is diificult for outsiders to comprehend what the fighting is about. Is it territorial or yet another religious conflict?
Jan 20, 2009 09:46
  • PRIMROSE
I am too don`t know any thing about war role but I know that what happen in gaza consider as war crimes and there is Penalties for the perpetrators <
and the main thing that I and all know that children were not Hamas they didn`t launched missiles into Israel . GRIZ326 can you tell me why the child whoes in picture killed was he also launched missiles into Israel ???!!! and I realy couldn`t get pictures pictures tell story because I have a weak heart and I couldn`t bear to see it > but you can go to youTube >
Jan 20, 2009 21:41
  • ZOEY
I don't know much about religion. But almost all religions teach people to be kind and good to others. Why can't both sides think of those civilians in Gaza? Look at that heart-broken dad! I feel very sad to see this picture.
Jan 21, 2009 00:48
  • JCNILE123
It is simple, the Gaza government it is a corrupt government as no other.

It uses war and hate to hold grip to power.
Jan 21, 2009 09:30
  • PRIMROSE
it is truth that Gaza government corrupt and also Israel goverment is corrupt but israel are whoes started the war not poor gaza >>
and didn`t respect war role >
Jan 21, 2009 10:39
  • SETH
So much propaganda, so much radical Islamic terror.

Fact:
1. Israel is a nation, in the UN, and trying to keep its people from being killed.
2. Palestine isn't a nation; Palestinians aren't a people, but rather a fabrication of radical Islamists to give Islamists another reason to hate Israel.
3. Hamas is a terrorist organization. They are totally dedicated to the destruction of Israel.
4. Hamas fired over 6,000 missiles into Israeli civilian areas over the past few years. Pure and simple terrorist work.
5. Hamas uses the people in Gaza as human shileds, and fires rockets and guns from behind the civilians there. This is to provoke a response from Israel so Hamas can claim "Israel is killing civilians" and to sway world opinion.
6. In truth, Hamas and every other radical Islamic nut-job jihadist organization creates/produces nothing worthwhile, but does create hate and terror and death to its own people!
7. Hamas is guilty of War Crimes, crimes against humanity, and crimes against Allah. They are a disgusting bunch of cowards, whose leaders live in Syria and Iran, and who kill their own people (human shields, suicide bombers) because of their craziness and hate-filled ambitions.
8. Israel got tired of 6,000-plus rockets falling on their people and decided to fight back.
9. Hamas is filth, killing their own people! And then trying to get sympathy for their cause. Absolutely disgusting.

No one wants to see civilians in Gaza or anywhere killed, but that will keep happening until Hamas is destroyed entirely. You can't negotiate with poeple who hate you and want to kill you -- you can only kill them first.

Primrose sounds like just another jihadist nut-job or someone who falls for the Hamas propaganda.

The world seems ok if educated, productive Israeli Jews die, but not if poor ignorant Muslim human shields die because Hamas is a bunch of despicable gutless cowards! Basic double standard if you ask me.

Friends in China: if Taiwan lobbed 6,000 missiles into China, how long would it take China to make Taiwan disappear?
Jan 23, 2009 10:02
  • PRIMROSE
I didn`t say that I am with Israel or hamase but I say why children are the first Victims of this war and the large number of Victims are from child and wamen ??
Jan 23, 2009 11:41
  • SETH
Primrose - I agree 100%. That is the tragedy of hate and war - women and children are always the victims.

War out in the open between armies doesn't usually kill women and children. But terrorists who use women and children as shields are disgusting garbage human beings. The issue as I see it is how can the world expect Israel to let Hamas bomb them and do nothing in return? The UN is totally worthless. When Hamas hides behind women and children and fires rockets and guns at soldiers, women and children will get hurt. The fault is with Hamas.

It is truly a very sad situation.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do you feel about what happen in gaza ????
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code