Menu
Will I catch my lucky star in the Year of Ox?
Jan 18, 2009 01:59
guestrome 2009 is the year of Ox in China. I heard a term "本命年", and it says people will become unlucky in the ‘本命年'. I am a man of Rat year . (Chinese Zodiac for people born in Rat years: 1900, 1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008.) When Rat people met the Rat year, (2008 was the year of the Rat, they always have something to worry about. Career should had something, which didn't meet their expectation. Health might not be in a perfect condition. In the beginning months of 2009, Rat people won't see any good fortune sign. From the Spring time, their luck will be getting better. They will see people are coming to help, guide and support them.

How about my luck in the Year of Ox?
Jan 18, 2009 21:35
  • ICEBLUE
You were born in the Year of Rat? I read from a zodiac handout that People of Rat year still have to worry about their fortunes in the Year of Ox. People who were born in the Year of Ox must be very cautious in 2009. In China, we have the practice of wearing red clothes and waistbands to ward off the evil and bad luck in the year of the zodia sign when we were born.
Jan 21, 2009 02:27
GUESTIGER Year of the Ox

The Grand Duke Jupiter visits the Ox bringing blessings and support.

Ordinarily this is considered auspicious, but due to an unlucky star, the Ox may accidentally invoke the wrath of the Grand Duke.

Therefore this will be a mixed year. There may be problems in your relationships with others, along with obstacles resulting from aggravation.

The Ox must carry both Friendship and the Grand Duke Amulet.

In addition, you should display a pair of Pi Yao in the Northeast corner of your living room. A Manjushri Sword on your workdesk and a Ksitigarbha Fireball in the northeast will help control the argumentative energies of the year. To enhance relationship luck, display Buddha Akasagarbha in your living room. For career and wealth, wear the Lo Shu Dzi bracelet or the 5 Bats Dzi.

I will write about the "luck" element for those born in the Year of the Rat next time.
Post a Reply to: Will I catch my lucky star in the Year of Ox?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code