Menu
Love: to give or to take?
Jan 18, 2009 02:38
guestveronica Some people said, love is selfless, we should give more love to others. While other people said, how can we love others if we don’t love ourselves? Our love philosophy is different from each other, which raises different oaths about love. In any case, which would you choose, give more love or get more love from others? Suppose there are two people, one is you loved, the other one is someone who loves you? Which one will you choose?
Jan 18, 2009 21:27
  • ICEBLUE
IMO. People need to hold equal degree of love.
I think no matter whether we give more love or get more love from others, the most important thing is to hold the degree of love. In front of love, we can’t get lost or be unreasoning. Only two people who do not neglect each other when they love themselves, can they have the most balanced way of love.
Jan 19, 2009 00:16
  • GRIZ326
If you give what your loved one wants and they give what you want then you'll both be taking what the other is freely offering. The problem comes in taking what the other does not really want to give. When you take in that situation you must strive to be reasonable and be willing to accept the same behavior from your partner.

It's funny that best friends rarely have difficulty managing their relationship as people "in love" do. Within that truth lies the secret of love...I'm still trying to figure out that secret. :-)
Jan 19, 2009 06:17
  • DODOY
First you need to love yourself, then love others.
Jan 23, 2009 20:30
  • SUNNYDREAM
I watched a movie and was impressed with a line: the greatest thing have to learn is to love, and to be loved in return. We all are eager to be loved, but love needs devotion. Don't wait to devote untill you want to get love.
Post a Reply to: Love: to give or to take?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code