Menu
Great day at the football yesterday!
Jan 18, 2009 07:22
The mighty Bristol Rovers won 2-1 at Leyton Orient cheered on by me and Man United going top in The Premiership, followed by a few pints back at my local The Horn Tavern to drink to my 1st wedding anniversary and my darling wife Jing, shame she is still in China, sob sob The only downer on the day.
Alan
Jan 19, 2009 20:47
  • KEVIN0518
Man United going top in The Premiership.

Seems that Man United will be this year's champion. Am I right, Alan?

followed by a few pints back at my local The Horn Tavern to drink to my 1st wedding anniversary and my darling wife Jing, shame she is still in China, sob sob The only downer on the day.

Propose a toast to you and your Jing's first wedding anniversary, Alan. Happy forever! Alan, where do you spend 2009 Chinese Spring Festival, going back to China?
Jan 20, 2009 07:05
Propose a toast to you and your Jing's first wedding anniversary, Alan. Happy forever! Alan, where do you spend 2009 Chinese Spring Festival, going back to China?

I wish I was Kevin but due to the lack of funds I'm afraid I will have to miss out on that one, I will go to Chinatown here in London though.

As for Man United they look good to be champions again, Liverpool could only draw last night and remain behind United on goal difference but United have a game in hand.

Alan
Jan 20, 2009 19:32
  • KEVIN0518
I wish I was Kevin but due to the lack of funds I'm afraid I will have to miss out on that one, I will go to Chinatown here in London though.

Not bad, Alan. Just remember to make calls on your wedding anniversary. Your Jing will be happy to hear your voice.

As for Man United they look good to be champions again, Liverpool could only draw last night and remain behind United on goal difference but United have a game in hand.

English League seems a little boring, hehe. You see, same team wins the champions every year. No surprise to us.
Jan 22, 2009 12:48
Kevin, there is only 3 or 4 teams with any real chance of winning anything, Man City are trying to join the top teams but are finding it hard despite all the money they have.

This is one of the reasons I stay loyal to my Bristol Rovers, we struggle winning games never mind leagues! he he

Alan
Post a Reply to: Great day at the football yesterday!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code