Menu
Pretty single girls are dangerous???
Jan 30, 2009 09:16
  • LIONPOWER
Any Pretty single in danger, please call me. I am ready to protect her.
Jan 30, 2009 09:24
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Pretty girls are dangerous? Marry an ugly woman? Really now. Then how come men are always after beautiful women? Not contented with that, some men would even make fun of ugly women? How many times have I read posts of men bragging about the trophy wives in their arms and tell the world how beautiful their women are???

Almost all beautiful women know they are valued and pursued. It is only normal that they would hook up with someone they deem ‘valuable’ as well.
Jan 30, 2009 11:00
  • GARYKINKADE
Shhh.....Kevin ....I can't answer your question right now because my wife is right behind me.
Crash#$%@#$%**@ Bam#### Slam=##@@%%&&

Please ignore anything my husband says and as GOTTOBE indicated, he basically talks trash!!

Thank You
Gertie
Jan 31, 2009 01:37
  • KEVIN0518
Then you can tell me when your wife doesn't stand by your side

SHESGOTTOBE, have you ever known this Chinese idom---"不入虎穴,焉得虎子?" In English, it means "How can you catch tiger cubs without entering the tiger's lai". For most men, the more the women look beautiful, the more they want to have them.
Feb 4, 2009 21:18
  • CHARITY
Good answers from Kevin, HAHA< Funny
Feb 4, 2009 22:14
  • KATRINA
For most men, the more the women look beautiful, the more they want to have them.

So men wanna to prove that they are real conquerors?
Feb 5, 2009 02:15
  • A4ABILITY
""So men wanna to prove that they are real conquerors? "'
------
katrina made some sense,might be human nature,it's deeply rooted in the blood,afterall,we are animals too...xD

but what if the woman is beautiful and understanding and loyal to her partener?
that'd be perfect?
Feb 5, 2009 03:28
  • BBQQ
Do we women do the same thing as men? Like men, some women are adept at "conquering" men too.
Feb 8, 2009 18:21
GUEST12122 If your girlfriend (no marriage perspective) Is beautiful, you are a lucky guy. If that woman is your wife, Poor you....
Feb 9, 2009 22:18
GUEST1433 If your girlfriend (no marriage perspective) Is beautiful, you are a lucky guy. If that woman is your wife, Poor you....

Guest12122, you mean beautiful girls are best girlfriends but you should avoid have a beautiful wife? What are the disadvantages of having a beautiful wife?
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Pretty single girls are dangerous???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code