Menu
China tour question
Jan 22, 2009 10:59
  • DANO
Greeting to everyone. I have a question, I wish to travel to China for the first time, sometime this year. I have seen Smartours has an 11 day tour of Beijing, Xian and Shanghai for $1299 airfare included. Has anyone tried this tour before? If so, would you recommend it after your previous experience? I am open to any suggestions anyone may have. I hope my inquiry is not too general. I do speak some Mandarin having taken classes for the past three years here in the States. This year I feel that I just need to take the leap and follow my dream of going to China. Thanks for reading and any responses you may have, Xin Nian Kuai le !!!
Jan 22, 2009 19:12
  • CHARITY
Hey, Dano:

Xin Nian Kuai Le! If you speak Chinese, everything will be easier for you^_^, You mentioned $1299 cost ,is it leaving from USA to China?? If it included international tickets. $1299 for 11 days, it's quite good price, I think.

Best regards
Charity
Jan 23, 2009 02:31
  • ELLYSE
Why would you necessarily need to go on a tour?
In any case, try searching TripAdvisor (China) forums for reviews of tour companies.
Jan 23, 2009 03:28
  • CROSIS
If it seems to cheap to be true it probably is. Check for hidden costs, taxes, tips etc. I also recommend Travel China Guide tours. As a very satisfied customer I am sure they can arrange something to suit and at a very cost effective price.

They organised our first big trip and they have already started quoting for our next one too.
Jan 23, 2009 09:54
  • DANO
Thank you for the replies. Yes, I thought that this was too good to be true as well. Right now I have to be cautious because I am so excited about finally going to China. Here is the link to Smartours http://www.smartours.com/chinasampler.htm (yes 11 day days $1299)
I will check out TripAdvisor (China) also Travel China Guide Tours. Xin Nian Kuai le!!!! Wo hen gaoxing ren shi nimen. XiaXia.
Post a Reply to: China tour question
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code