Menu
Saving your money..(FengHuang)
Jan 23, 2009 21:34
  • DSATAN
If you come to fenghuang (phoenix town),I can translate the language for you...13574396954 is my TEL number.I can help you to rent a car whith driver,help you to book your room.
My English name is John......I am a good guide,.MSN:qq.com|84945666

Jan 24, 2009 01:20
  • DSATAN
Fenghuang’s history dates back 1316years. It was originally named Weiyang,and its location was in today’s Town, about 24 kilometers from present-day Fenghuang. Archaeologists believe it was a main military camp. The city moved to its present site during the Ming Dynasty(1644-1911),the miao people,who had originally lived in caves,moved to the city and began building wooden dwellings. Most of the wooden buildings in the old part of the city were constructed at that time.
Three celebrated men of the Chinese Republican era were born in this small city. They are Xiong Xiling,first premier of the Republic of China,Shen Congwen ,an important modern writer whose representative work,Chinese Ancient Costume Research, is the most authoritative and well known book ever written on ancient Chinese costume. The third is traditional Chinese painting with Western oil painting techniques to create a completely new effect. In recent years, five folk artists from the city have been designated “Folk Arts and Crafts Master” by UNESCO.
Jan 25, 2009 18:29
  • DSATAN
MARK...
Post a Reply to: Saving your money..(FengHuang)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code