Menu
who wants to visit GuangZhou(Canton), Hong Kong, and other places in China?
Jan 24, 2009 21:27
  • CARRIEGRIL
Hello, there. I'm a Chinese girl in New York. I'll be visiting my hometown and other places in China in June or August. If you want to visit China...or if you want to find a travel partner....or if you are wishing to listen to interesting Chinese cultural stuff during the 8-hr boring fly....or if you need a translator <---- (-_- lll).... We can meet in New York or in Hong Kong or in the cities I'm going to visit. Please contact me at e-mail or leave me a message here.
Jan 31, 2009 12:49
GUEST65167 hi! i am leaning english, i am chinese,living and woking in Guangdong. i would like to meet you, just make some friends:-) if you don't mind, leave me a message here. thanks!
Feb 21, 2009 03:21
GUEST35110 Just in time: I am starting classes this month. I am a teacher in GuangDong, Guangzhou. Friends and help mates are a special group of people whos
husbands and wifes are working away from Guangzhou,and it gives them something to do,on week days. If you are serious,GUEST65167 leave your
message here.
Feb 21, 2009 09:40
GUEST80583 okay~ leave your msn for me please. I'll contact you when I'm in Guangzhou
Feb 21, 2009 20:54
GUEST48100 GUEST35110 , It should be Guangzhou, Guandong. You are teaching Mandarin? I'm one of the wives and am interested. Thanks.
Mar 5, 2009 00:29
  • NINJADANNY
Hi !

I am a 22 years old guy from Montreal , Canada interrested in chinese culture, and planning a trip to China and Viet nam this summer 2009 in June july or august. I have made my plan to visit many city as Saigon, Honk Kong, Guangzhou , Guilin, Shaolin Tample, Shanghai, Suzhou , Tianjin, Beijing. Im just now alone.....and seking friend to trip with or know poeple there to not be alone there, i will really like to know you and be your friend and maybe we can share thats trip together or a part of it.

I am waiting your respond, or you can contack me by msn
hotmail.com|vegedan23

Dan
Post a Reply to: who wants to visit GuangZhou(Canton), Hong Kong, and other places in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code